been putting it off for so long and finally i pulled the trigger. i hope this thing doesnt brick on me when i charge it tonight lol. first thing tomorrow, if it still works, i need a nice super slim case...any recommendations?
    02-01-12 08:20 PM
    Otter box commuter....but truth be told, this bad boy is worth sporting naked!
    ima5exypaki likes this.
    02-01-12 08:47 PM
    I'm sure you will enjoy it! I'm still really liking mine..and thankfully haven't had the bricking issue yet, but I'm still on warranty, so no worries if so.
    02-01-12 09:01 PM
    i'd definitely rock it naked too, no doubt! it is drop dead gorgeous with nice smooth curves and a slim body but i gotta cover her up just in case (no pun intended) lol
    02-01-12 09:07 PM
    I'm sure you will enjoy it! I'm still really liking mine..and thankfully haven't had the bricking issue yet, but I'm still on warranty, so no worries if so.
    yeah i really hope yours wont brick on you. i also have that $8 a month insurance on it, but I've never had to use it on my older phones because I'm very very careful with how i handle them. all my phones had a case on them just in case that unfavorable moment of me dropping them happens.
    02-01-12 09:17 PM
    The oem hard case keeps it slim and adds protection. I liked it naked for awhile but covered it up for safety.
    02-01-12 09:58 PM
    Check out the OEM cases. They are good looking, slim and protective.
    02-01-12 10:26 PM
    Check out bodyguardz, skinomi, or bestskinsever for a really thin layer of protection that won't add any thickness to your device! lots of reviews on them on these forums
    02-02-12 12:07 AM
    what is the reason of not using default holster?
    i guess they provide it on every carrier..
    02-02-12 12:07 AM
    OtterBox Commuter.. You will love the case.. gives amazing protection and retains that sleakk sexy look the Bold gives you
    02-02-12 12:10 AM
    been putting it off for so long and finally i pulled the trigger. i hope this thing doesnt brick on me when i charge it tonight lol. first thing tomorrow, if it still works, i need a nice super slim case...any recommendations?

I bought the OEM skin case off of Crackberry here. Great case.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    02-02-12 12:47 AM
    I'm really liking the ion bold ring case...but the price is quite up there and its giving me second thoughts
    02-02-12 01:19 AM
    Yep! I bought a Commuter too, but the case stays in my bag lol.

I havent dropped my phone yet *crosses fingers* but I make sure I keep it safe.

It just rocks a screen protector now. I put it in the Otter box when needed.
    02-02-12 10:00 AM
    what is the reason of not using default holster?
    i guess they provide it on every carrier..
    the default holster is really nice and sleek, but its too "business-y" for me lol.

I use the case to hold my mp3 player

Plus, I dont like wearing my phone on my hip.
    02-02-12 10:02 AM
    Congrats on such an amazing phone. Personally I could NEVER cover this phone up with a case. Its like driving a Lambo around with a car cover on it with a hole cut out for the windshield lol.
    shemaree09 likes this.
    02-02-12 10:41 AM
    so i just ordered a tpu case for it. i had one on my previous 9650 and it protected it like its supposed to. and best of all, they're cheap ($6) yet very very well fitted. i ordered the same smoked colored one like this:

it used to be smoked transparent color but 2 years later turned brownish lol
    Last edited by bbc037; 02-03-12 at 12:03 PM.
    02-03-12 01:31 AM
    lets see if it comes in the mail today...
    02-03-12 12:03 PM
    i got something like BodyGuardz (not sure if it is this brand or something else). The phone is too nice to cover it up in a case
    02-03-12 12:58 PM
    I'm really liking the ion bold ring case...but the price is quite up there and its giving me second thoughts
    Liked it enough to buy it. But it made my 9930 slippery as a banana peel! It lasted 1 day. Now I just go naked and feel quite better lettin it all hang out! I may take a dremel tool to the ring and put some texture on it, but I like the feel of it au naturel too much.
    02-03-12 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD