Well I have a had 2 phones since Jan when I received my 9930 with the other being a 4s. Over the weekend I decided to go with just one and decided on the 9930. I can say that until then my 4s was my primary phone and got the most use. So this is the first time my Bold got a fair shake at taking on ALL my cell phone needs and actually has done a better than I expected job. Its a learning process for even some simple things which let me know after 4 months I really had not given it a fair chance. Before this week my plan was to sell the 9930 and go with a Note or htc 1x but have since decided to stick with BB for a while longer. Heck im even excited to see what the new Blackberrys will be like. With a few small tweeks I can see a almost perfect phone for me. I do miss some things I was used to media wise (I like watching espn on my phone) and a few apps that were major parts of my day but think life will be fine with out them. One bummer I did have was a deep scratch in the screen which I have no idea where it came from that I got as soon as I switched phones. Anyway just sharing my happiness with the Bold!
    04-25-12 12:08 PM
    have the same thing one white 4s and black bold 9900, my 4s is handling all the necessary daily functions such as phone calls and emails, while the bold is doing the other things such as bbm and other txting.

Im considering changing to 3 as a provider instead of vodafone, and to the bold as the primary phone since i have never dropped a call nor got no service issue with my bold.
    04-25-12 01:02 PM
    I love my bold and as so many others do. I notice so many people coming back to RIM after trying other platforms. I tried all the others except Apple and I cam back ! I carry my bold and a galaxy tab so I have the best of both worlds.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-25-12 03:59 PM
    So glad to see consumers coming back to BB. I'm in love with my Bold 9900, specially the keyboard. It is so easy and smooth to type long emails that I couldn't stop typing the first few days.
    04-25-12 07:03 PM
    ESN, what made you go with a galaxy tab over others?

04-25-12 07:15 PM
    Hey ky77 what can't you access on ESPN? Everything seems to work fine on my 9930 with Vz. Are you viewing Espn.com or this?

ESPN Sports
    04-25-12 07:48 PM
    I love my 9930. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the iphone 4S but it's solid communications device. I'm happy with it.
    04-25-12 08:01 PM
    9900 + ipad 2 perfect combo imo
    04-25-12 08:08 PM
    ESN, what made you go with a galaxy tab over others?

The PlayBook didn't have 3G capabilities and I wanted a 7" screen so the galaxy was the one.

04-25-12 08:13 PM
    Good Luck with your bold my friend......I came to BB via a Droid Razor......garbage.

tkh
    04-25-12 08:24 PM
    Hey ky77 what can't you access on ESPN? Everything seems to work fine on my 9930 with Vz. Are you viewing Espn.com or this?

ESPN Sports
    Im trying to watch the actual live espn programing espn espn 2 and espn 3. When I use the site the video box for live streaming just stays blank. I can view clips but I used to use espngo app on the 4s and listen to sportcenter on my way too and from work. I have sprint and their service is extremely slow so may be the problem but it hasnt worked with my wi fi either.
    04-25-12 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD