I don't wanna make other ppl upset whom are having issues with the Bold. I just wanna share my story to the community

I bought my 1st Bold right at the day it is available on VZW website for $199. I got the phone and love it, feeling like my passion with BB is flourish again. Then I found out that the speaker phone has lot of static noises. Called CS and got an exchange from them the day after. Since this point, I have exchanged my devices due to these reasons: very bad squeaky trackbad and the 3rd has a defective send/end buttons (they raised up higher than the screen and not responsive at all).

So I played my last game, all in - get a good one and wait to take the Ip5 or Bionic. And thanks be to God, I just got a perfect one yesterday, the phone is flawless. All the buttons are firm, responsvie and make your finger feel "premium" every time you press them. All my devices are Made in Mexico 5. Now, I am really in love with my Bold and living with it like a good buddie like I did with my first 8830 long ago

I just wanna say that if you have issues with your phone, just exchange it because there are many good ones do exist. Don't stop loving your Bold because it is a fabulous device. Hope everyone enjoy the phone like I do

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-11 04:55 PM
    Wow... Kinda makes me feel lucky by getting one sent from cananda and it being a good one

09-01-11 05:19 PM
    Yeah, four devices to get a good one is no fun for sure. Been there with the Tour, but having a very good experience on my first 9930.
    09-01-11 06:06 PM
    My trackpad is a little squeaky, but I never know if it's worth exchanging it and maybe getting one with more quality issues. Hmmmmm
    09-01-11 06:39 PM
    Some times my signal will fall to no bars but then come back up and normally i have three bars in the house. When the bars fall down to none the green like is still blinking so i guess it has signal.
    09-01-11 08:00 PM
    My end call button and menu button are squeaky when you tap on them only the end call one makes like a crackle click sound now and again.
    I think I will phone o2 CS tomorrow to see if I can exchange it in store.
    That way I can test a new one they give me to see if that works better.
    Strange because it only started doing it a while ago and it stops now and again.
    But I'd rather be on the safe side and get one that doesn't do it at all.
    Considering I have no insurance :/

09-01-11 08:14 PM
    Knowing my luck it would break after my 28 days to return it are up (N)

09-01-11 08:15 PM
    Haha! Sounds like me and the 9700 a while back. First has a loose trackpad. Second one a crooked trackpad that only worked part of the time plus a loose "p" key. The third time, I got a perfect phone. I used for a year and a half without problems. I lucked out on the 9000. The first one was perfect. Also, my new 9810 is perfect as well. No major issues as described above! Mileage may vary in the build quality for sure.

09-01-11 08:56 PM
    Nice you finally got a perfect one - my 4th arrives tomorrow. Tracking says it’s coming from Ontario. My first three shipped from Memphis and were Mexico 5. Two had earpiece vibration issues and one had a starburst on the corner of the screen. I love the device but wow on quality control issues.
    09-01-11 09:11 PM
    My trackpad is a little squeaky, but I never know if it's worth exchanging it and maybe getting one with more quality issues. Hmmmmm
    Q-Tip and WD-40 around trackpad. no squeeks!
    09-01-11 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD