Went into a Vodafone store and seen the dummy unit. Asked to play with the real thing and did for a few minutes. Things I realised were:

1) The keyboard really does feel awesome. Best keyboard to date I think. Feels good in your two hands doing some typing.

2) You don't realise how thin it is until you handle it - and it's amazing. The metal bezel is beautiful

3) Took one shot with the camera of something 10 foot away and the picture looked great.

4) The build quality really is indescribable. If Bugatti Veyron designed phones, this would be it.

5) Used the browser to load up a few pages and a big improvement.

Hopefully my sim-free 9900 will arrive Tuesday or Wednesday because I really want it.
    joewoo and Pr3ston27 like this.
    08-14-11 08:33 AM
    Agree with every part of that! I love mine! Just trying to get used to having a BB again

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-14-11 08:52 AM
    I am so drooling for one
    08-14-11 08:57 AM
    omg i cant wait ! tmobile hurry the eff up!!! lol
    kbf0402 and big_time2 like this.
    08-14-11 09:07 AM
    Just got mine a couple of days ago and couldn't agree more. The build quality really makes the phone great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-11 10:07 AM
    At this point, I'd give my left nut for a 9900!
    CGI, Bu3bdo and OniBerry like this.
    08-14-11 10:10 AM
    omg i cant wait ! tmobile hurry the eff up!!! lol
    I can't understand why Tmo wasn't one of the first carriers to release it. Tmo was the only carrier who said they will carry it when RIM originally showed off the phone back in May, but they're last when it comes to selling this device.
    08-14-11 10:45 AM
    I can't understand why Tmo wasn't one of the first carriers to release it. Tmo was the only carrier who said they will carry it when RIM originally showed off the phone back in May, but they're last when it comes to selling this device.
    I feel your pain, but AT&T will be the last - at least it appears that way.
    08-14-11 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD