Is it just me or is it becoming cruel and unusual to watch everybody post videos and pics of their new 9900/9930s? I feel like Christmas came but Santa forgot to stop at my house. Sigh. I wanna have fun too!
    JUSTQUAN2 likes this.
    08-11-11 02:30 PM
    Come pick one up from Canada, eh?
    08-11-11 02:31 PM
    Don't tempt me! I have vacation days I need to use
    08-11-11 02:34 PM
    I feel the same. I want a 9930 already damn it! Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    soogriff likes this.
    08-11-11 02:35 PM
    Yeah I feel left out too I don't mind paying more but I still can't get a 9930
    08-11-11 02:42 PM
    I'm still waiting on for Bell!
    08-11-11 02:42 PM
    It is quite cruel....but sometimes we have to wait for the good things! Dang you Canadians for not having to wait as long as we are!

I guess I just have to continue checking sprint.com when I wakeup every morning
    08-11-11 02:43 PM
    Still waiting over here in the UK Got to wait 2 weeks as I'm going to get the phone fully paid for me from parents as a birthday present, however I pay for the rest of the contract.
    08-11-11 02:50 PM
    haha. I thought I was the only one checking every carrier website every morning. Glad Im not the only obsessed person out there.
    08-11-11 02:53 PM
    It is quite cruel....but sometimes we have to wait for the good things! Dang you Canadians for not having to wait as long as we are!

I guess I just have to continue checking sprint.com when I wakeup every morning
    No you don't, do you not check the front page?

Sprint Playbook shows Sprint launching BlackBerry Bold 9930 August 21st | CrackBerry.com
    08-11-11 02:55 PM
    I'm not stressing. I actually have a life.
    Well that's a rude thing to say, what's wrong with with really wanting a product? I am very excited to recieve my 9900 but I still continue to 'have a life'.
    aNYthing24 and soogriff like this.
    08-11-11 03:45 PM
    This is why Apple's model works so well. Rim should adopt it as well. Pick a release date. Announce it everywhere and people can pick up their phones without worry.

Rim is so scared of the carriers its unbelievable. Its the same with Android products as well, they are terrified as well.

As much as people here hate on Apple, they must be doing it right as they are now the most valuable company in the world.
    08-11-11 03:51 PM
    Not a bad idea, the problem comes with support. One little tiny thing goes wrong with the handset (even if it's DOA), and you're stuck in a month long support process. When you get it from AT&T direct, it takes two hours in a store and you're walking out with a replacement.
    08-11-11 04:24 PM
    It wasn't meant to be an insult. Sorry about your pain. I can't wait to get mine, but I have other things going on in my life that make my new BB pale in comparison, least of all start a thread about how badly I want it or can't wait to get it or whatever.
    Just not too busy to post in the thread....LoL
    aNYthing24 likes this.
    08-11-11 04:24 PM
    I'm still waiting on for Bell!
    Waiting for Bell to do what? Deliver a hand-written note asking you to please come down to the store to pick up a shiny, new 9900?

They released em yesterday.
    08-11-11 04:25 PM
    I honestly did call att a day ago and checked my status with them then googled how long it would take me to get to Toronto from Chicago.
    08-11-11 04:38 PM
    Yes, running a business makes a few minutes a bit precious, certainly not worth using to insult people on a public forum. Give it a break.
    Should we be paying you for your precious time on here insulting people then? Get over yourself.

I think VZW, from what I've read, is going to have it online first. Which I like because then I don't have to drive 3 hours to get one. But kinda sucks cause I really want it in hand the day it's released. Sigh. I guess I will order and hope it's here next day.

08-11-11 04:45 PM
    Either way, it can still be perceived as one.

Back to the topic, I can't wait until the 9900 comes out in the States, either. Well, I can since I'm kind of broke at the moment (after purchasing the PlayBook a couple of weeks ago) but you get my point! :P
    08-11-11 05:02 PM
    you have to hand it to at&t.they outsmarted the other carriers again.this is like 2008 again with all of the complain threads just pilling on here on cb.this what happens when carriers haste to release new devices.you have to be patient with these kind of things.at&t knew that this device was not ready and taking extra time to make the adjustments is just not bad an idea at all.at&t customers should be glad because you might see at&t flipping out the evof camera and putting in autofocus camera,adding wifi hotspot,and more of other goodies.so no more complaining directed towards at&t.they did the smart thing.all their new devices-i5,9900,9860,9810,9360 will be functional out of the gate and more polished.
    Last edited by chetan1285; 08-11-11 at 07:17 PM.
    calicocat2010 likes this.
    08-11-11 07:06 PM
    My comments were not posted to insult.
    I don't see how saying you "actually" have a life isn't meant to be taken as an insult. Saying otherwise is just as insulting to people's intelligence.

08-11-11 07:19 PM
    i hear all you! it will take a longer time to reach the philippines.
    08-11-11 07:22 PM
    you have to hand it to at&t.they outsmarted the other carriers again.this is like 2008 again with all of the complain threads just pilling on here on cb.this what happens when carriers haste to release new devices.you have to be patient with these kind of things.at&t knew that this device was not ready and taking extra time to make the adjustments is just not bad an idea at all.at&t customers should be glad because you might see at&t flipping out the evof camera and putting in autofocus camera,adding wifi hotspot,and more of other goodies.so no more complaining directed towards at&t.they did the smart thing.all their new devices-i5,9900,9860,9810,9360 will be functional out of the gate and more polished.
    This is what I have been saying as well. AT&T's phone will be Worth the wait, not worth the complaints.
    08-11-11 07:23 PM
    I don't feel left out, I still have my 9800 which working perfectly fine.
    08-12-11 07:31 AM
    at&t customers should be glad because you might see at&t flipping out the evof camera and putting in autofocus camera,adding wifi hotspot,and more of other goodies.
    While it's true there was supposedly a hardware defect that made AT&T hold the device back, I can't imagine that AT&T would or could have RIM completely redesign the thinner form of the 9900 so that AT&T versions have an autofocus camera.
    08-12-11 08:17 AM
    I'm waiting for the 9930 too. Sprint is rumored to release it on Aug 21st and my upgrade is Sept 1st so I have 3 long weeks to wait.
    08-12-11 08:55 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD