I am new here so bear with me. I have a blackberry 9930. I downloaded to update for facebook and hate it. Is there any way to go back to an older version. I have verizon if that makes a diff.

THANKS!!!!
    01-12-12 09:56 AM
    Anyone!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    01-12-12 10:02 AM
    I've never, ever been let down by facebook updates for blackberry... What could you possible not like?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-12 11:41 AM
    Not unless you backed up your 3rd party apps and have access to those cod files...search around and see if anyone posted the cod alx files for facebook or ask if someone using the older version can extract them and post them for you.....unfortunately that looks like the only way you will be able to downgrade...
    01-12-12 03:35 PM
    Not unless you backed up your 3rd party apps and have access to those cod files...search around and see if anyone posted the cod alx files for facebook or ask if someone using the older version can extract them and post them for you.....unfortunately that looks like the only way you will be able to downgrade...
    That's about right. Unless someone has an older .cod file saved that they could send you and you could load through DM or AppLoader you're pretty much screwed.

Out of curiosity, what about the new FB do you not like?
    01-12-12 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD