Can someone please help me with this? I've searched google and many other threads but I can't put my finger on the problem.

I went and had to exchange my phone for a new one after a key fell off, and I got a brand new one out of the box. My last phone had all the birthdays from facebook synced on my blackberry calendar but this one isn't for whatever reason.

I read something about using my google calendar and syncing it with facebook and then using those to sync on my blackberry, but I don't remember having to do taht on my first bold.
    11-23-11 03:00 PM
    Just remove your gmail from your bis and reinstall it, make sure on the second step to check the sync calendar box, it then will reinstall the SYNC service book
    11-23-11 03:30 PM
    Just remove your gmail from your bis and reinstall it, make sure on the second step to check the sync calendar box, it then will reinstall the SYNC service book
    Thanks for replying...what's BIS??

By the way, I already made sure that I took care of checking off the box in the facebook options. For whatever reason the contacts/calendar hasn't synced with facebook properly like it did before and I'm not totally sure why.
    Last edited by beantown85; 11-23-11 at 04:22 PM.
    11-23-11 04:04 PM
    The above solution didn't work for me (unless I misunderstood it). Does anyone have any ideas? Wait for the Facebook app update?
    02-03-12 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD