I'm thinking of when I have the funds of purchasing an external charging battery. Would anyone recommend a decent one? Of couse I want it to be of high capacity I mean who wouldn't?

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-29-12 03:25 PM
    I bought this one, but I'm still waiting for it to arrive.

BlackBerry Battery Charger Bundle for Bold 9900/9930, Torch 9850/9860, Bold 9790, Curve 9380 - CrackBerry Canada

It's the same battery that came with the 9900, but the charging solution is pretty cool. I can charge it along with my phone, or with a separate charger if I choose. Any decent extended battery will increase the size of the phone, so I thought I'd stick with a standard battery and just swap it out as needed.
    01-29-12 03:34 PM
    The only problem is the famous BB reboot time, I've waited up too 20 min for a reboot after swapping batterys.
    01-30-12 02:23 PM
    The only problem is the famous BB reboot time, I've waited up too 20 min for a reboot after swapping batterys.
    Agreed...but they've gotten much better. I've never seen it take 20 minutes either. I haven't timed it on my 9900 yet, but I would guess it's about 2 minutes on average. I can wait that long.
    01-30-12 02:24 PM
    Man you should get your minutes hand fixed on your watch :O 20 minutes :O what ??? Mine even take less than two minutes.

Above mentioned external battery charger is awesome, I have one of these and never ran out of battery. Also, very easy to carry around.
    01-30-12 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD