I was told August by a T-mobile employee.
    05-16-11 09:39 AM
    I was told August by a T-mobile employee.
    I wouldn't take that as credible information if I were you.
    05-16-11 11:00 AM
    I wouldn't take that as credible information if I were you.
    I know better than that lol. Just leaving my input. August was a date said in the OP. Just trying to put two and two together. It may be a correct statement. Who knows?! All I know is I want that thing now!
    05-16-11 11:20 AM
    Who's getting into a war?It was a joke.Simple as that really.I love Canada.

To me it didn't come across as a joke. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way too. You have to becareful how you "word" things. Just sayin...
    Peace.
    05-16-11 11:26 AM
    i think the 9900 will early launch in Europe, RIM said last week that europe is more important than US because in europe more people have a BB and the market is bigger in europe **** till we have a official press release about the 9900 release date we will have to wait unfortunately
    05-16-11 11:31 AM
    I got the torch on launch day from at&t which was over 1 month before Rogers got it iirc.
    05-16-11 01:02 PM
    To me it didn't come across as a joke. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way too. You have to becareful how you "word" things. Just sayin...
    Peace.
    Yeah,I understand how to word things.That's precisely why I put "LOL" at the end of my statement.
    05-16-11 01:03 PM
    RIM hasn't been able to keep anything a secret lately though. probably the 10" PB or maybe the new curve touch edition? One of the podcasts did mention we might expect to hear info about the new phones later this summer and then see them out a week later (similar to what iPhone was doing)
    05-16-11 04:30 PM
    i think the 9900 will early launch in Europe, RIM said last week that europe is more important than US because in europe more people have a BB and the market is bigger in europe **** till we have a official press release about the 9900 release date we will have to wait unfortunately
    well, hope that's true.

Can't wait for it here in the UK, and I can tell all you how awesome it is!! make the wait seem even longer :P heh heh...!
    05-16-11 05:05 PM
    Peace.

Agreed. I didn't take it as a joke either. So no, you aren't the only one who feels that way.

About the phone now, I honestly can't wait for it to come out, but I don't think my contract will be up. So I may not even be getting this phone, which would suck. But I'll find a way to get it!
    05-16-11 07:01 PM
    buy out of it! =P
    05-16-11 07:15 PM
    I am definitely buying outright. I have a guy here in Montreal that for some reason gets unlocked/unbranded Blackberries for at least $100 cheaper.

I got around 12 Blackberries so far from him and they're mint! Don't ask me how... I asked him to reserve me 3 9900s so waiting!!!
    05-16-11 07:27 PM
    luckily my contract ended ages ago so i can just jump in and get one, just hope i dont get swayed by something else if it takes to long to appear!!!
    05-16-11 07:31 PM
    Agreed. I didn't take it as a joke either. So no, you aren't the only one who feels that way.

About the phone now, I honestly can't wait for it to come out, but I don't think my contract will be up. So I may not even be getting this phone, which would suck. But I'll find a way to get it!

Thanks for posting that.

Will your carrier allow you to do an early upgrade? If not, how about sell your Torch to buy the Bold 9900? IMO, it's worth it. Plus the Torch2 will be out close to the end of the year. You can get that on an upgrade if you prefer the larger screen. Just trying to throw some options your way.
    05-16-11 07:35 PM
    Thanks for posting that.

Really??Ok,my apologies.Seriously was meant as a joke.Canada is a great place.One of my favorite ever vacation spots.
    05-17-11 04:43 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD