I switch back to my 9900 for a couple months at a time, but this time when I switched back my email didn't work and WhatsApp wouldn't let me authenticate. WhatsApp must have heard about my complaining, because they extended EOL for six months. Thanks guys!

Ok, the problem is email. My mailbox is an Office 365 Exchange Online plan, and I used to use Blackberry Cloud sync, but that was terminated in August.

1. What is the best way to get Exchange Online mail pushed to my 9900 nowadays? Could I do IMAP maybe?

2. Is there a way to get my Exchange Online calendar directly? If not, what's the next best calendar? Google Calendar?

Thanks for any advice! People using an Exchange Online mailbox on a 9900 go to the front of the line!
    11-16-16 07:42 PM
    I switch back to my 9900 for a couple months at a time, but this time when I switched back my email didn't work and WhatsApp wouldn't let me authenticate. WhatsApp must have heard about my complaining, because they extended EOL for six months. Thanks guys!

Ok, the problem is email. My mailbox is an Office 365 Exchange Online plan, and I used to use Blackberry Cloud sync, but that was terminated in August.

1. What is the best way to get Exchange Online mail pushed to my 9900 nowadays? Could I do IMAP maybe?

2. Is there a way to get my Exchange Online calendar directly? If not, what's the next best calendar? Google Calendar?

Thanks for any advice! People using an Exchange Online mailbox on a 9900 go to the front of the line!
    I think if you go back about 5 pages or so in the Resurgance thread there was some talk of this. I am betting if you Google search it, posts will pop up from in here.

Anyone?

"The 99's charms will tug at your heart. Nothing else ever approached such exquisite perfection"-idssteve
    Volareman likes this.
    11-16-16 10:16 PM
    I used to use a 9900 to access my work MS-Exchange account, it was fiddly to set up and took quite a lot of trail and error but once working was relatively robust.

If you can access your mail via an outlook web server (OWA) this approach might work for you ....

Set up email inbox using [email protected]
    Enter a fake/wrong password - this will then move into an option page (otherwise it will try to automate / self-populate settings),
    then select 'I will enter my own settings' and follow this web-page:
    How to integrate a Microsoft Outlook Web Access email address on BlackBerry smartphone

select Outlook Web Access (Exchange)
    enter your owa address e.g. https://yourserverdomain.com/owa/
    enter your username & password

Reconciliation between the handset and an OWA account is not bi-directional. If you mark mail as read on the 9900 it will be marked as read on the sever. The opposite is not true if the email is already on the handset. It's the same result for flagging messages.
    Mails sent on the handset are copied to the server.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by mushroom_daddy; 11-17-16 at 07:59 AM.
    anon(8063781) and Volareman like this.
    11-17-16 07:45 AM