In the past 365days i have had at least 6 different 9930s.
    Today i'm on a new "refurbished" device.
    Even though all my BBs were replaced with an identical replica the new BB will never replace my previous one.

You can stare at multiple 9930s and realize they are all the same exact device. Besides cosmetics damage its the same device in and out.
    Weight is the same. Screen size the same. Buttons don't move. To the blind eye its just another BB. WRONG! At first you're happy you got the same model phone that works no glitches you're extremely content with your replacement.

Until you get that first BBM or text message. That's when you realize, this is not MY Blackberry.
    Even though the keyboard layout is exactly the same. Typing just doesn't feel right. Making mistakes left and right. Looking down to make sure you're clicking the correct letters even though you can type blind folded with YOUR BB, this NEW device is a stranger in your hands.
    Its like your hands memorize every single button and know exactly how much pressure to put for each. On my previous Bold the "w" had to be pushed slightly harder then the rest of the letters. On the new one i noticed off the bat that "d" has a slight stick to it.

Has anyone else noticed this or am i just too OCD for my own good.
    07-02-13 01:46 PM
    I think this is you I have never notcied this. Ive only noticed when a keyboard is not an OEM BB keyboard.
    07-02-13 01:48 PM
    I think this is you I have never notcied this. Ive only noticed when a keyboard is not an OEM BB keyboard.
    How exactly can you tell if the keyboard is oem BB ?
    I've had my bold 2 months & the horizontal silver strips are fading.
    I'm thinking , this might not be original ....
    07-02-13 10:01 PM
    I have bought a brand new 9900 from T-Mob in may. At first the kamera didnt work therefore I changed back for a new one. What I noticed was that the screen on/off button wasn't the same: the older was better than the new. I have to press it heavily like the older... All produced in Mexico4...
    07-02-13 11:59 PM
    My wide and I both had 9780's and when I used hers it felt so weird. I know what you mean!! Spot on!!
    07-03-13 01:23 PM
    My 9900 keyboard had a few keys start to act up so I sprayed it with compressed air and took a cotton swab with running alcohol to it. It is back to normal now. That process may help to free up the sticking and different feel you have on your current device.
    07-05-13 02:47 PM
    My 9900 keyboard had a few keys start to act up so I sprayed it with compressed air and took a cotton swab with running alcohol to it. It is back to normal now. That process may help to free up the sticking and different feel you have on your current device.
    Did you clean w/o disassembling it, on the surface only?

Nexus...mert �gy kellett nekem...
    10-06-13 05:41 AM