Say I have a mass-text to send out. So I create a new txt mssg, and sent it to 2, 3, 15 people. After all the messages send, I delete that mass-text folder to save space and keep my phone clean and compact.

the next time my phone does a full restart (aka battery pull), allllll of those mult-recip's come right back!
    01-16-12 02:34 PM
    I was having some trouble with emails not deleting. It was solved ( deleted emails not showing ) by resending my service books.
    01-16-12 02:41 PM
    Ya but the BIS is separate from text messages.. and I've done service books many times.
    01-16-12 02:52 PM
    Say I have a mass-text to send out. So I create a new txt mssg, and sent it to 2, 3, 15 people. After all the messages send, I delete that mass-text folder to save space and keep my phone clean and compact.

the next time my phone does a full restart (aka battery pull), allllll of those mult-recip's come right back!
    Started a thread on this a few weeks ago, because I was/am having the same problem. Someone said the sub-folder would eventually go away. No luck for me so far. Hopefully someone can post a solution for us.
    01-16-12 02:52 PM
    ^My , buddy. I have some sub-folders from over a month ago!! When I click "Delete", I mean DELETE the damn thing! Not come back after I pull the battery!
    01-16-12 02:53 PM
    Have you tried deleting "all" of your text messages. A bit draconian, but it may clean up the mess.
    01-16-12 03:39 PM
    No I have not tried that. Namely because there are conversations from a while back that I need to save.
    01-16-12 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD