Is the 9900 supposed to have this? I went to download it OTA from RIM and it said my device wasn't supported.

EDIT: nevermind, its working fine!
    Last edited by barrist; 08-17-11 at 10:05 AM.
    08-17-11 09:58 AM
    Not working for me....any ideas? How did you get it to download on the 9900?
    08-19-11 12:00 AM
    Thank god it's not there! I always used to shrink it! Now this saves me a step
    08-19-11 12:12 AM
    So does it work with the 9930 or not?
    08-19-11 12:37 AM
    I'm not sure if this is the "enhanced gmail plugin" you're talking about, but if you search for "google for blackberry" it will bring you to google's mobile web site and you can download the gmail app, google maps and google search app from there. they are OTA and not availible in app world. I have installed and tried all of them. They do work. I do kinda miss the navigation through google from my Galaxy S. It worked very well and it was free.
    08-19-11 04:44 AM
    I'm not sure if this is the "enhanced gmail plugin" you're talking about, but if you search for "google for blackberry" it will bring you to google's mobile web site and you can download the gmail app, google maps and google search app from there. they are OTA and not availible in app world. I have installed and tried all of them. They do work. I do kinda miss the navigation through google from my Galaxy S. It worked very well and it was free.
    That's the Gmail app you are talking about.
    The Enhanced Gmail Plugin for BB is a plugin for the native e-mail on the BB. It adds a lot of features on how the mail are sorted/displayed etc.
    08-19-11 05:06 AM
    You no longer need to download a plugin for enhanced gmail functionality. It comes default with the OS now. It has been this way since later 5.0 builds.

Once you add a gmail account to your BIS, you automatically reap the benefits of gmail.
    talanish likes this.
    08-19-11 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD