Hello and thank you! I need this solved asap.

I googled a lot and blackberry only shows messages in your 'inbox.' I found one solution where you go into email preferences and folder redirection but none of the folders I created show up!

The email uses an outlook app or something.

All I want is to receive every email I get on my blackberry. It doesn't have to me organized in my blackberry but must be organized in my email,

Is there any way to reconcile the sub-folders with my blackberry?

Thanks a lot!
    09-09-13 09:42 AM
    Working on getting you an answer
    09-09-13 10:55 PM
    I'm trying to remember if this was even possible on blackberry OS.. I know it is on blackberry 10, but that doesn't help you..

Do you have the enhanced gmail plug-in installed? It should have prompted you to do so when you first connected the account.. I'm working on getting my hands on a 9900 again so I can test these things, but without one in my possession currently I'm not much help. Not having used one for 8 months my memory of how things worked is failing me..
    09-09-13 11:03 PM
    I believe the enhanced plug in went away. Google stopped supporting it.
    09-09-13 11:05 PM
    I don't think that's an option in legacy phones. You'd have to control that from the source only.

I used email through my native browser a lot before BB10.
    just_luc likes this.
    09-09-13 11:11 PM
    I believe the enhanced plug in went away. Google stopped supporting it.
    You may very well be right. And if that's the case then I would say what the OP is trying to isn't going to be possible.

In that case the best option is to leave all mail in the inbox, you can still label it to other folders so long as they also include the inbox label and aren't 'archived'

Otherwise you could access gmail through the browser.. they do have a great web app, but no notifications unfortunately.

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    09-09-13 11:38 PM
    You may very well be right. And if that's the case then I would say what the OP is trying to isn't going to be possible.

In that case the best option is to leave all mail in the inbox, you can still label it to other folders so long as they also include the inbox label and aren't 'archived'

Otherwise you could access gmail through the browser.. they do have a great web app, but no notifications unfortunately.

Posted via CB10
    It will stay in the inbox if moved to an inbox subfolder, and Gmail operates decently in the browser, at times......

Seems Google likes to Jef with the code constantly.
    just_luc likes this.
    09-09-13 11:46 PM
    Everyone assumed I was using gmail lol.

Actually, the domain is mail.utoronto.ca.
    So I can only access it via some outlook app.

So no 'labels.'

As for email forwarding into a gmail, I really want to avoid that.
    09-10-13 08:01 AM