My emails are not coming in and I cannot connect to the server to resend service books. Is this related to the sale?
    09-23-13 03:44 PM
    Are you talking about Gmail? I've been having issues with Gmail all morning, on my laptop.
    09-23-13 04:04 PM
    Highly unlikely.

Do the usual: Battery pull, check internet connections, make sure you have the bb icon up there, etc.

Are you talking about Gmail? I've been having issues with Gmail all morning, on my laptop.
    Oh yeah, there is that too. 50% of the users affected, I hear....
    09-23-13 04:05 PM
    My emails are not coming in and I cannot connect to the server to resend service books. Is this related to the sale?
    Indirectly, since there are fewer RIM employees to keep their network running.

I won�t pull the battery during the day for email problems, had enough of the badger routine to wear down customers. Here�s something (sort of) simple to try that will give you immediate status on the problem.

Go to Options-Device-Advance System Settings-Blackberry Device Analyzer and select �Internet Mail Account Issues� and open �Internet Mail Account Configuration Test.� Choose the email account you want to test and click the start button. I�m not sure if that got my email running again by forcing a reconnect during the test, but please post back here if you find anything interesting.

If you don�t see the Analyzer on your device system settings menu, open the options menu, hold the Alt key, and type the letters �BBDA.� Then try it again. Good luck!
    diegonei and goodayeh like this.
    09-23-13 04:28 PM

I won’t pull the battery during the day for email problems, had enough of the badger routine to wear down customers. Here’s something (sort of) simple to try that will give you immediate status on the problem.

Go to Options-Device-Advance System Settings-Blackberry Device Analyzer and select “Internet Mail Account Issues” and open “Internet Mail Account Configuration Test.” Choose the email account you want to test and click the start button. I’m not sure if that got my email running again by forcing a reconnect during the test, but please post back here if you find anything interesting.

If you don’t see the Analyzer on your device system settings menu, open the options menu, hold the Alt key, and type the letters “BBDA.” Then try it again. Good luck!
    That's a great idea, I didn't know BB7 could do that.
    09-23-13 06:03 PM

I won�t pull the battery during the day for email problems, had enough of the badger routine to wear down customers. Here�s something (sort of) simple to try that will give you immediate status on the problem.

Go to Options-Device-Advance System Settings-Blackberry Device Analyzer and select �Internet Mail Account Issues� and open �Internet Mail Account Configuration Test.� Choose the email account you want to test and click the start button. I�m not sure if that got my email running again by forcing a reconnect during the test, but please post back here if you find anything interesting.

If you don�t see the Analyzer on your device system settings menu, open the options menu, hold the Alt key, and type the letters �BBDA.� Then try it again. Good luck!
    Excellent !
    Thank you for the tip !
    ( love finding stuff like this ! )
    09-25-13 07:13 AM