I'm wondering if anyone has this problem...

My emails over 30 days are being deleted automatically
    For my personal Gmail account on my BB, under Options, Message display and Actions, Days to Keep Messages, it's set to "forever".
    However my emails are only kept for 30 days, anything older would get deleted. I've tried changing the "forever" option down to 180, and 90 days, restart the phone, and change it back to "forever", however emails over 30 days are still being deleted.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I have 2 email accounts synced, the gmail one, and another university email (which oddly enough, does not have this issue)

Does anyone know a fix to this?

Btw I'm on a 9900 in Vodafone UK
    7.1.342 Leaked
    05-14-12 10:57 AM
    Mine are deleting, along with Text messages and calendar events- anything over 2 weeks is disappearing. I also have my settings at forever.

I'm on 9900 AT&T
    05-15-12 08:33 PM
    Mine are deleting, along with Text messages and calendar events- anything over 2 weeks is disappearing. I also have my settings at forever.

I'm on 9900 AT&T
    I posted the same question on Blackberry's support community a few days ago, and still haven't received a reply...
    I guess no one knows of this problem or has a fix to it...
    Emails being deleted automatically - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    05-20-12 08:27 AM
    Now- my calendar is resetting itself. I have it set for agenda, and it keeps going back to a different view.

Also- my tasks are showing up in my calendar- and it definitly is not set to do that.
    05-21-12 09:20 AM
    I deleted my gmail account, set the days to 30, then reinstalled it, and set it back to 'forever'. So far looks like it's fixed it...
    05-24-12 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD