I am having difficulty in setting up another email account in my blackberry bold 9900. I already have one account activated (which is working well) but whenever i try to set up another email, it doesnt give me options like yahoo or gmail or hotmail but only the network's email address.

I have a plan that allows multiple email addresses but i am unable to add any more.

Before i started with this plan, i was on another network with just one email address. But since i changed my networks and got the unlimited plan, whenever i sign in with my bbid, and try to set up my email, i successfully set up one but then i am unable to set up another one and the only option i get is network email address and also that of my previous network not my current network.

I have tried everything from reinstalling the os to wiping the device.

Any assistance will be highly appreciated.
    EchuOkan1 likes this.
    02-19-12 01:32 PM
    I look forward to the final release.
    02-19-12 01:46 PM
    If you open the email inbox that working right now and press Blackberry button (open the menu)-->Options-->Email Account Management-->Set up another email account-->choose from options.

Can you do that or you don't see those options on your phone?
    02-19-12 01:49 PM
    What carrier do you have? Are you able to access your carrier's html BIS site on your PC and add the email account there?
    02-19-12 01:57 PM
    @lak611

I am currently on vodafone . When i first got the phone, i was using Etisalat, the plan i had was just one email address and network email address. So i went ahead and activated my bb services and one email address service.

But now i am on vodafone with unlimited email plan (upto 10 emails). So i tried to add and activate another email address but the only option i get is off the etisalat blackberry email address. And that sim isnt even inserted in my phone.
    02-19-12 02:13 PM
    Have you contacted Etisalat and had them release your PIN?

One can only have a BIS account with one carrier at a time with the same PIN. Once the PIN is released from Etisalat, you will be able to set up your Vodafone BIS.
    02-19-12 02:20 PM
    @lak611

Thanks for your reply. I will try to contact them. But currently with my vodafone sim inserted and blackberry plan activated, i am able to only send and receive emails off that one account which i had added when i had the etisalat sim inserted. So once they release my pin, i technically should be able to add more email addresses.
    02-19-12 02:29 PM
    @lak611

Thanks for your reply. I will try to contact them. But currently with my vodafone sim inserted and blackberry plan activated, i am able to only send and receive emails off that one account which i had added when i had the etisalat sim inserted. So once they release my pin, i technically should be able to add more email addresses.
    Yes. You should be able to add up to 10 addresses once you have the PIN released from Etisalat and set up your Vodafone BIS.
    SpectreShepherd likes this.
    02-19-12 02:34 PM
    Yes. You should be able to add up to 10 addresses once you have the PIN released from Etisalat and set up your Vodafone BIS.
    Releasing the pin from them shouldn't be difficult isn't it ? LOL
    02-19-12 02:45 PM
    Releasing the pin from them shouldn't be difficult isn't it ? LOL
    No. You just need to call Etisalat and ask them to release the PIN.
    02-19-12 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD