Trying to set up email accounts on a new Verizon 9930.

When I go to set up and email accounts, the only option I have is to enter an enterprise account. I don't have the option to just add a "regular" email account.

I thought it was a glitch so I did a few battery pulls. Nothing. Then I updated the build to .374. Nothing.

10-19-11 06:12 PM
    Sounds like your device isn't properly set up on the BIS.

Do you have Sprint or Verizon?
    Did you log in with your BlackBerry ID?
    Did you switch your new device to the BIS?
    10-19-11 06:35 PM
    Verizon

Yes, I logged in with my BID

I'm not sure if I switched my device to BIS.
    10-19-11 06:45 PM
    What information is in your online account?

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw
    10-19-11 07:33 PM
    What information is in your online account?

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw
    Nothing. I never created an online account.

I'm just trying to set up a couple Gmail accounts and Yahoo mail accounts with my BB. That's all...
    10-19-11 07:58 PM
    Sounds like your device is not properly set up on the BIS.
    10-19-11 08:05 PM
    I just got off the phone wit Verizon for about half an hour. They're not sure what's wrong either
    10-19-11 08:08 PM
    Why not try creating an online account and see if you can add email accounts that way? Is your 9930 brand new out of the box? From your company? If it's brand new out of the box then it wasn't provisioned right.
    10-19-11 08:36 PM
    Yeah, it's brand new out of the box. I ordered it personally through AmazonWireless.

I just tried creating an account online. Provided my PIN and MEID... it said it could not be completed.
    10-19-11 08:42 PM
    Call Verizon Customer Support in order to get the device properly activated on the BIS.
    10-20-11 06:13 AM
    just have this same issue while updating new os, never face this issue when install new os before,dont know why it shows only enterprise email setting
    -the resolution is go to option/sign in your blackberry id and save,then go to email setting and bingo it becomes to bis email setting
    ps.sorry for my English
    10-20-11 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD