I have a Blackberry 9930 from Verizon with os 7.1.0.580. Today after updating Blackberry Bridge and restarting I notice that my email icon is different. It look like white envelope with smaller red envelope on the top. I had this thing before too and also after restarting Blackberry but after updating system that disappear. My email is @verizon.net. Do anybody else have same thing? My wife has a same phone and same system and also update Bridge and her look like envelope with globe on top. Any ideas why it is like that or how can I make it look the same on my wife phone. I do like this way better than regular one. I took a screen picture so I can show what I am talking about. Thanks.
    Last edited by Gucio84pl; 10-03-12 at 08:37 PM.
    10-03-12 08:25 PM
    If you want to remove this icon and have the original icon you can do so by backing up then deleting the icon through the Blackberry Desktop Software.
    Select Files on the right then browse to the Device Media > appdata > rim > bda > icons > BISE06C28S02 > 1-106-92.png
    Make a back-up of the png file to a directory on your PC or Mac system then delete the png file and reboot the BB Device. All gone and back to normal!!!
    10-24-12 08:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD