I am using blackberry bold 9900 OS 7.0.0.540 on BIS services from Mobilink in Pakistan.

Whenever I receive emails with embedded objects and/or pictures, they dont show up on blackberry and only the links are shown. The emails received in html format are also not shown and only links / html text formats converted to tet are shown.

Can nayone help me on this issue as how to enable my blackberry to show complete emails with embeddedbjects.

Regards,

Irfan
    11-23-11 01:50 AM
    I am using blackberry bold 9900 OS 7.0.0.540 on BIS services from Mobilink in Pakistan.

Whenever I receive emails with embedded objects and/or pictures, they dont show up on blackberry and only the links are shown. The emails received in html format are also not shown and only links / html text formats converted to tet are shown.

Can nayone help me on this issue as how to enable my blackberry to show complete emails with embeddedbjects.

Regards,

Irfan
    Download "Show Me The Images" from App World or the CrackBerry App Store. It allows you to change the settings so that all pictures and other embedded objects are downloaded automatically when you open an email.
    11-23-11 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD