Okay...thought I would post this here in the off chance that someone else has had this problem and was able to find the solution.

Phone: Rogers Bold 9900
    Version: 7.1.0.391
    Unlocked and Activated on Bell Mobility
    -------------------------
    I was able to set up and get running everything except for emails. When I went in to 'setup' it would not allow me to select 'Email Accounts'. Could not set up an email. BBM, texts and internet all worked fine. Through talking to Bell and eventually being handed off to Blackberry directly, BB was able to get me signed up and logged in to the Bell BIS website where I was able to create the email accounts.

The problem now is that I am still unable to go into the 'Email Setup (Email Accounts (3))' area to authenticate the email account should I want to sync the calendar and contacts via the email account. I am sending and receiving emails normally, however, I have yet to be able to get in to the setup.

BB Support suggested it was because I was running the Rogers version of the OS but I haven't had that issue before.

Anybody have any thoughts? Can provide more details if needed.

Other things that were done;
    1. Service Books sent
    2. Host Routing Table registered.

Thanks!
    09-26-12 08:06 AM
    Ensure that under the menu Options > Security > Advanced Security Settings > TLS
    that you "Permit SSL 3.0" & "Permit Insecure Renegotiation"

That was the solution when I had the issue awhile back.
    09-26-12 10:40 AM
    Ensure that under the menu Options > Security > Advanced Security Settings > TLS
    that you "Permit SSL 3.0" & "Permit Insecure Renegotiation"
    Thank you. Yes, both of these options are checked (selected)
    09-26-12 10:47 AM
    Finally, after doing a bunch of searching, I found the following solution which appears to have worked.

Tips : How to fix “Unable to access Email Account Management” on BlackBerry | GadzoneMobile.com - We're the best Crack BlackBerry site there is!
    09-27-12 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD