Hey guys,

So I have 4 email accounts registered with my Blackberry, but the device only says I have 2. (when I go into setup, it says Email(2)). When I click the email set-up options I see all 4 accounts there, but in 3rd party apps, the calendar app and the email app I can only see/select 2 out of the 4 emails.

Should I delete and re-add the other too (@aim account and my school account which is exchange (@live.xxx)). The two accounts that are working perfectly are both Gmail accounts.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

EDIT: Almost forgot... the .aim email (aol) is my BB ID... really odd that its not working...
    Last edited by SaMaster14; 08-17-11 at 12:24 AM.
    08-17-11 12:06 AM
    Hmm... it seems like I can RECEIVE emails from those accounts (when I downloaded APP world 3.0, it sent the activation code to my BB ID email (which is my @aim account).

BUT, I still can't choose to send from those emails. And if I try to reply to an email received with those accounts, I can't select an email to send from.. (the device won't let me go up past the To: field)
    08-17-11 12:59 AM
    Attaching some pictures for your reference...

One more question... do you think this is a matter of re-sending service books or something?

I've already done reboots btw, and that did nothing.
    08-17-11 01:32 AM
    Have you tried going to the email section on mobile.blackberry.com and setting up accounts from there? That's the way I've always done it and never had problems

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    08-17-11 01:47 AM
    I actually just deleted the two that weren't working and re-added them. It worked perfectly. Also had no effect on my BB ID.

Something must have gone wrong when I was restoring them from my old device.

Thanks though
    08-17-11 01:53 AM
    I had the same problem as you, and i did the same thing. When i restored my settings and data (using switch devices from DM) from my old bb to my new device i had 5 emails but only showed 2. I deleted all of them and setup email accounts from the begining and tada, problem solved.
    Last edited by enwsiths; 08-17-11 at 02:51 AM.
    08-17-11 02:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD