I haven't seen this level of service to it's customer base in 20 years. It means everything to future business, simple or not!

Then you can't use advance OS and LED. The developer, Sultan provides customer service second to none.

Just check out the apps forum. If you like service from a developer then try his app too. (It's free by the way)
    OniBerry and maxx71 like this.
    08-13-12 01:37 PM
    Also, any chance there could be an option for bigger numbers for those of us
    Hi lenn,

There is currently no plans to revise the button scheme as the current dialpad is made similar to the one on the other BlackBerry touch screen devices which RIM has deemed to be optimal for most users.

Update available in app world
    Awesome App and GREAT response by developer. I'll keep looking for new apps as they come out by yo because I haven't seen this level of service to it's customer base in 20 years. It means everything to future business, simple or not!
    Thank you very much for your purchased and your support. You can check us out at techfruits.com | Apps To Simplify Your Life or our vendor page here

Then you can't use advance OS and LED. The developer, Sultan provides customer service second to none.

Just check out the apps forum. If you like service from a developer then try his app too. (It's free by the way)
    Then I guess we'll just have to up our efforts to beat our competitors in customer service! !
    maxx71 likes this.
    08-13-12 10:15 PM
    Since installing the latest EasyDial update yesterday it is sometimes very slow exiting the app. I get that little black clock and then it will eventually quit. I've done a battery pull but am still getting the sluggish exit. Any ideas? Deleting and reinstall?

thx
    08-14-12 07:41 PM
    Since installing the latest EasyDial update yesterday it is sometimes very slow exiting the app. I get that little black clock and then it will eventually quit. I've done a battery pull but am still getting the sluggish exit. Any ideas? Deleting and reinstall?

thx
    Hello lenn,

Not too sure what the particular issue is if it was not like that before as I didn't change any of the code (we just updated the image file and updated the version number to match the 9790 release). Try installing an app like Battery Patch which you can use to clean / boost memory. Let me know if you still run into issues.

Regards.
    08-15-12 12:42 AM
    That's an awesome application, mate. I wish I had an online payment method available right now but as soon as I will, I will be purchasing this application.

Thank you for your hard work and effort to not only creating it, but also trying to make it better.
    ignites likes this.
    08-15-12 01:08 AM
    Hello all,

I know a lot of you were looking forward to my next app, so I decided to post a quick link here in case you do not venture in the PlayBook Apps forum, I have launched a new app today called inLink for BlackBerry PlayBook. If you have a PlayBook and want a really good LinkedIn experience, please check it out =).

And once again any questions or suggestions about easyDial or inLink can be sent to our support email >> support (at) techfruits.com or through the forum postings

Thank you again for all your support guys!
    08-22-12 12:18 PM
    Easydial has a new update. Before downloading is there anyway to get a changelog. The one on app world has it for previous update.
    08-29-12 07:06 AM
    Easydial has a new update. Before downloading is there anyway to get a changelog. The one on app world has it for previous update.
    The 'change' is a different start up screen. It didnt put in a change log because I finished an update shortly after it was approved already so there's something else coming (ie. one with a plus button)
    08-29-12 01:34 PM
    The 'change' is a different start up screen. It didnt put in a change log because I finished an update shortly after it was approved already so there's something else coming (ie. one with a plus button)
    Okay, Thanks for the info. Downloading now
    08-29-12 10:16 PM
    Just downloaded v1.4. What's new in the update? Don't see anything about changes on the app store.
    09-06-12 02:42 PM
    Just downloaded v1.4. What's new in the update? Don't see anything about changes on the app store.
    + button and better start up screen =)
    len5 likes this.
    09-06-12 02:51 PM
    We're currently being featured in BlackBerry App World, if you havent grabbed a copy already or know someone who havent dont so yet please spread the word and support us.
    Best Regards!
    09-06-12 10:42 PM
    This is something that should be a standard feature on the phone.
    ignites likes this.
    09-07-12 12:19 AM
    i like this app. works well
    Last edited by Hgouck; 09-07-12 at 05:45 AM.
    ignites likes this.
    09-07-12 05:43 AM
    Hello easyDial Users!

I decided to be poetic today in my announcement hope you enjoy it!

In App World you may find,
    a update of the kind,
    Which may blow your mind.

=)
    RJB55 likes this.
    10-11-12 11:57 PM
    i just purchased this app and towards the end it said download failed. now i can't seem to get it back!!! when i got appworld it says uninstalled when i go to uninstalled section it doesn't give me an option to reinstall this app
    10-16-12 11:47 AM
    i just purchased this app and towards the end it said download failed. now i can't seem to get it back!!! when i got appworld it says uninstalled when i go to uninstalled section it doesn't give me an option to reinstall this app
    You might begin to PURCHASE it again. Generally, you get an intercept that you already purchased and a new download option.

You might also contact:

[email protected]
    10-16-12 03:28 PM

Hello.

Thank you for purchasing our application.

If you go back into BlackBerry AppWorld hold alt + hit keys 'r', 's', 't' this will reset BlackBerry App World on your device and when you search app world for this application you will be able to download the app again after being prompted to log in with your BlackBerry ID.

As always feel free to reach out to us at support (at) techfruits <dot> com

Regards
    10-16-12 10:17 PM
    I got a notice on app world that there was a new version of easydial. I installed it, but now I'm getting an error message:

Error starting v9900: Module 'net_rim_bb_qm_platform' not found.

I deinstalled and reinstalled easydial, but it made no difference. Any suggestions?
    10-21-12 01:48 PM
    I got a notice on app world that there was a new version of easydial. I installed it, but now I'm getting an error message:

Error starting v9900: Module 'net_rim_bb_qm_platform' not found.

I deinstalled and reinstalled easydial, but it made no difference. Any suggestions?
    I will reply to you via DM
    10-22-12 10:52 PM
    I downloaded the BBM 7 beta today and restarted my 9930. Now when I try to use easyDial I get this message: Application terminated:easyDial has been denied the "Cross Application Communication permission."
    11-14-12 01:54 PM
    works fine here following BBM 7 install
    11-14-12 02:01 PM
    Any chance EasyDial will ever get audio tones when pressing the numbers?
    08-04-13 03:01 PM
123 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD