This is driving me crazy!

I get my e-mail on my iPhone / Computer 10-20 minutes before i receive them on my blackberry. I used to get them on my blackberry before they would even show up on my computer.

Both my iPhone & Blackberry are with Verizon, so i do not think it is a network problem.

I did a battery pull which did nothing.

Any tips/suggestions to get my e-mails faster would be greatly appreciated! If less security = faster e-mail delivery that is fine with me.

P.S. I do remember once seeing an option to delivery messages before/after virus scan or something like that.... I don't know if i might have accidentally enabled that which could be causing the delay.
    11-01-11 12:09 PM
    What email account? @vzw.blackberry.net?
    11-01-11 12:34 PM
    i use fusemail.com
    11-01-11 12:40 PM
    What is it? IMAP/POP3/Hosted Exchange?

Email Hosting for Business by FuseMail

Hosted Exchange does not support BlackBerry unless you are on BES. Mobile Device Support | FuseMail
    11-01-11 12:54 PM
    I am using Imap and have not changed that since i got the phone. Used to be super fast, not sure what changed....
    11-01-11 12:58 PM
    I am using Imap and have not changed that since i got the phone. Used to be super fast, not sure what changed....
    Are you using the settings found here?
    11-01-11 01:01 PM
    Yup... Maybe i should try to delete them and re-add them? I did have to get a replacement fone and had the data transfer via sim card.
    11-01-11 01:05 PM
    Yup... Maybe i should try to delete them and re-add them? I did have to get a replacement fone and had the data transfer via sim card.
    Hopefully deleting and readding will help.
    11-01-11 01:08 PM
    Hmm, when readding the account it worked right away, but when trying to enter the imap information i am getting a "problem connecting to server" error. Any advise? Should i contact fusemail?
    11-01-11 01:21 PM
    For anyone having this problem all i did was delete and re-add them and that solved it. Getting my e-mails immediately
    11-01-11 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD