My school district recently overhauled their e-mail system. (Outlook) Some of my fellow Blackberry teachers had no problem reconfiguring their BBs to the new server using the 'Advanced Options' and manually entering the domain name. (See #3 in the directions, which are taken from Blackberry's website.) However, after steps #2 and #3, my BB says "Couldn't find server." and doesn't give me option #3.

Anybody experience a similar issue and have a fix? I'm on a 9900 os 7.0 Bundle 2392.

Thanks in advance...

To integrate a Microsoft Outlook Web Access email address using the Web login for BlackBerry Internet Service, complete the following steps:

Go to the wireless service provider's BlackBerry Internet Service website and log in to the BlackBerry Internet Service account.

1. Click Set Up Email.
    2. Complete the Email address and Email Password, and select Next.
    3. Select provide additional settings.
    Select Microsoft Exchange (using Microsoft � Outlook Web Access), complete the required fields, and select Next.
    Note: To determine the mailbox name for different versions of Microsoft Outlook Web
    05-21-12 04:01 PM
    Sounds like they are telling you to do this from your carrier's BIS website on a PC....

BlackBerry - Smartphone and Email Account Setup

And I THINK you need this one....

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular
    05-25-12 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD