Hello. I am using the 9900 and I am stumped with a "how to" regarding an e-mail function.

I have 3 e-mail accounts that I check on my BB: 2 hotmail; and 1 work. The e-mails from all accounts arrive great, sending is not an issue, and when I delete an e-mail on the phone is deletes it on the actual e-mail account; however, what I have not been able to figure out for the life of me is how to sync it so that when I delete the messages on the account, those same messages will automatically be deleted on my phone.

Thank you very much in advance for any assistance!!
    02-28-12 11:39 AM
    say activating xxx@gmail.com account...
    contacting server...

This appears for ages and after a few retry, it says failure
    02-28-12 11:43 AM
    what I have not been able to figure out for the life of me is how to sync it so that when I delete the messages on the account, those same messages will automatically be deleted on my phone.

Thank you very much in advance for any assistance!!

I don't think it works anymore. I'm going to assume it's a BB thing. Over the years I've had various email account setup on my BB, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo and they all worked that way. Delete an email in Gmail and it was off your phone. For some reason now it only works one way. Delete it off you phone and it's gone from your Gmail inbox. The same holds true for Hotmail (Live) and Yahoo.
    02-28-12 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD