I have kind of a weird thing happening to my 9900, not really a problem but wanted to know if anyone has ever seen this. My e-mail (a Yahoo account) notifications are all set to silent in all my sound profiles. But since yesterday, I have been hearing a very low ding sound (not even the sound I have assigned to the e-mails) when I receive an e-mail. It's very low so it's not bothersome but I can't figure out how to silence or stop it. Like I said, my sound profiles are all set to silent for the e-mail account, I've quadrupled checked. It's very weird....any advice???
    07-18-12 12:04 PM
    Is it from a contact in your address book? If so, check the volume setting for their messages. If it's set to anything other than "current profile", you'll still get the tone.

Sent from my Bold Dakota
    07-18-12 12:20 PM
    No, it's just random e-mails that are not associated with any contacts.
    07-18-12 01:07 PM
    What apps do you have installed?
    07-18-12 04:42 PM
    I have Profile Scheduler, Barcode Scanner, The Weather Network, Rogers, Shazam, Cineplex, Blackberry Traffic, Facebook, Twitter, that's it I think. I've had them all for a while except for the Barcode Scanner, I got that a day or two before it started this.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-18-12 06:06 PM
    Also, I have an Outlook e-mail and a Yahoo one but only the Yahoo one makes the little ding.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-18-12 06:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD