Hi all
    I have a major problem since day one on my 9900 :
    During some phone calls the touch screen activate "HOLD" on screen specially during important longer business calls!

How to deactivate touch screen during calling???
    07-11-12 02:36 AM
    You can't deactivate the touch screen. Just turn the volume up and hold it away from your face/ear.

Sent from my  Bold�
    07-11-12 02:50 AM
    I put my phone beside my hear since 20 years, quite difficult to change my calling style... And also very frustrating to put a CEO on hold during a call!
    07-11-12 02:54 AM
    try advance os and led app. It's free and i think there's a feature there that disables the touchscreen during phone calls.
    trying now!
    07-11-12 02:55 AM
    GREAT APP!!! Now after calling I have a windows pop up that fill the touch screen.... Seems you solved all of my problems and slowly I will double check other features. One info : I like usual red light led color after receiving emails and pins and sms, how to modify the led color from yellowish to original red in this program?
    07-11-12 04:26 AM
    GREAT APP!!! Now after calling I have a windows pop up that fill the touch screen.... Seems you solved all of my problems and slowly I will double check other features. One info : I like usual red light led color after receiving emails and pins and sms, how to modify the led color from yellowish to original red in this program?
    usually people ask to modify the colors of email, sms, calls to their liking

if you dont like selecting your colors then just open my app, open LED group (first tab), open "LED Light" feature, then disable it (select off for Enable timed LED)

07-11-12 07:51 AM
    there are apps that make u unlock the touchscreen during calls. or... just lock it on the top of the device

Sent from my sexy 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-11-12 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD