installed .523 and now when im looking at my messages, there are 3 or 4 duplicate texts. not exactly texts actually... more like duplicate text threads. anyone experiencing this?

Sent from my sexy 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-01-12 11:06 AM
    Yeah I have that same problem on .523, where there will be multiple same threads, from a few different people.

I switch between my 9900 and 9810, and before I switch, I always clear all my texts on my 9900. Then when I switch back onto it later, I notice that there are always about 3 or 4 blank texts from people I had texted before I took the battery out.

It's more annoying than anything I think...
    07-01-12 08:17 PM
    Yes, I had this issue before and surprisingly enough it clears up by itself in a day or two like a cold. Weird thing is I contacted BlackBerry about this issue and they said it was Verizon so I contacted Verizon and they said it was BlackBerry. I backed up all my SMS messages and then deleted every single one, cleared my cache and memory, performed a battery pull and then it cleared up. The 2nd time this happened this didn't work so I am unsure how to officially clear it but I believe it will clear on it's own.
    07-01-12 09:20 PM
    Yes, I had this issue before and surprisingly enough it clears up by itself in a day or two like a cold. Weird thing is I contacted BlackBerry about this issue and they said it was Verizon so I contacted Verizon and they said it was BlackBerry. I backed up all my SMS messages and then deleted every single one, cleared my cache and memory, performed a battery pull and then it cleared up. The 2nd time this happened this didn't work so I am unsure how to officially clear it but I believe it will clear on it's own.

followed these steps and it went away for now. but how weird!

07-02-12 11:12 AM
    Sounds a little like what was happpening to me, see this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ssages-730484/

Try clearing your SMS Outbox.
    07-02-12 01:36 PM
    ill check it out. thanks

07-02-12 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD