Hey guys, So my calls work 100% when i switch just to 2g network, if i go on 3G/H+ the calls will cut in and out and eventually drop. Im on ATT with an unlocked 9900. The phone didnt have this problem the first few weeks. I bought this phone on ebay brand new and now i just dont know what to do. Ive reloaded the os. Still same problem, and have also replaced the sim card. PLEASE HELP
    09-22-11 09:30 PM
    The H+ system may not be fully functional on AT&T yet... sometimes service providers push service books to tweak the antenna logs but the AT&T still don't have official support for the Bold 9900, so this may be why you having issue on your 3G/H+ connection.

I would hang on till AT&T start supporting the Bold 9900s.

All the best!
    09-22-11 10:47 PM
    Just to let you know, Telus has SIM card issues with new Bold 9900s. I get SIM error and sometimes it even cause the phone to reboot. This is NOT an issue with my Bold 9900 but rather Telus is having issues with new H+ network on Bold 9900s. They are pushing service books and working on it. I think even Bell Canada will have issues since Telus and Bell use the same network.

I am on Telus and I get SIM card error every two weeks or so out of no where and disappear after auto reboot or after I click OK to SIM error message. Oh... and when I just use 3G it seems the error never come out.
    09-22-11 10:54 PM