Okay, i currently have the HTC Droid Incredible 2. I actually like it a lot except some basic phone features. It's a great device, but I'd rather have a phone that works in critical areas. Last year I used the Bold 9650 and loved it. Overall I'd choose my Dinc2 but I miss my keyboard and blackberry only features. Auchan as auto on/off. Anywho, does anyone know if the Bold touch is decent on Verizon's network? I hear it is three best Berry out, is that true? Thank you for any input.
    01-30-12 08:17 AM
    The Bold 9930 (Bold touch) is on the Verizon Network...I think many users would agree it's at least decent, and not too, too different from the phone on any other network.
    01-30-12 08:27 AM
    I've never had an issue with Verizon since I first signed with them close to 3 years ago. Their service is fantastic, regardless of device. I've been very happy with my 9930. You will get no complaints from me, it's a fantastic device on a fantastic network.
    01-30-12 08:53 AM
    THank you guys. I'm new to Verizon and to Android and miss Blackberry a lot. Verizon is amazing. I'm very happy with my move to them.
    02-01-12 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD