A while back I decided to try a bunch of different phones. I have an iPod Touch, I had a Droid, and a Palm Pre (my favorite so far). Next is Blackberry and the 9930 seems like a good place to start.

I dreamed I had one and here are a few notes:
    The Good:
    Screen is very sharp and crisp
    Graphics seem smooth and fast
    Facebook client works well
    Keyboard is the right size, a joy to use. This is the gold standard in keyboards.
    Nice to have the option of the track pad or touch screen

I am new to BB and so my complaints may be due to my ignorance. Here are my minor complaints:
    When scrolling with the track pad my finger sometime hit the screen scrolling it in the opposite direction
    It took me a while to figure out how to log out of Facebook. If you switch to the full page and log out, it doesn't log you out of the app.
    Keys are a little clicky, I couldn't really sneak an SMS in a meeting with this
    Battery seemed like it would need a daily charge
    Screen doesn't rotate. Maybe this is silly, it's just something my other phones got me in the habit of doing.
    It was easy to put the phone in silent mode, but that didn't seem to be assigned to a phone button.
    The unlock button was a little small / hard to press.

Overall I really like it. I will likely go back on contract for this, and pay cash for a Pre 3 when it comes out in 2015. It's looking like the Pre will be cheaper.
    08-02-11 11:42 PM
    um........... No comment
    08-02-11 11:51 PM
    Wait... This is based off a DREAM???????? Lolololololol K.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-11 07:00 AM
    Delusional are we?
    08-03-11 07:04 AM
    Oh well, not really helpfull but funny someone writes his dream down here :P
    I never had an dream about the new phone, but i did about a lot about videogames when i was young haha, but im so BB-offtopic now, so i better can stop now
    08-03-11 08:56 AM
    Oh well, not really helpfull but funny someone writes his dream down here :P
    I never had an dream about the new phone, but i did about a lot about videogames when i was young haha, but im so BB-offtopic now, so i better can stop now
    No! With that point!! I had a dream when I was much younger about Zelda for the gameboy...

This part is not the dream: My brother and I were stuck in a temple in the game for a very long time and it was annoying as **** (we were probably 10 years old or something)..

ANYWAYS, I had a dream that I was playing the game and I bombed a certain wall to continue.. I woke up and remembered what wall I bombed so I ran over to my brothers room to wake him up and randomly bombed the wall I did in my dream AND IT WORKED!

It was one of the craziest things that has ever happened to me in my life, but I guess it just proves how much you "problem solve" when you are dreaming
    08-03-11 09:36 AM
    Seriously?
    08-03-11 09:40 AM
    um... that wasn't very necessary
    08-03-11 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD