Almost! 2 days ago I went to pick up my very muched loved 2 week old 9930 from the end table one night while watching TV, it's not there. Look on the floor next to the table, it hasn't fallen there on the carpet either. Then I here the speakerphone making a call! I look on the other side of the chair and my dog is chewing on it! Well for now it still works and am hoping insurance will replace it before the damaged keys stop working.
    Just thought I'd share my sad story.
    09-16-11 10:35 AM
    That sucks!!! Insurance will replace it, you'll only need to play the deductible. Go UNC!!
    09-16-11 10:41 AM
    Almost! 2 days ago I went to pick up my very muched loved 2 week old 9930 from the end table one night while watching TV, it's not there. Look on the floor next to the table, it hasn't fallen there on the carpet either. Then I here the speakerphone making a call! I look on the other side of the chair and my dog is chewing on it! Well for now it still works and am hoping insurance will replace it before the damaged keys stop working.
    Would you like me to send you some of my dogs old toys to keep this happening again when you get a replacement like CX said below your post....lol
    09-16-11 11:55 AM
    Can you let us know how much the deductible is?
    09-16-11 12:03 PM
    Bad dog!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-16-11 12:13 PM
    Sure;
    as soon as I get a chance to get it processed I'll post back the deductible amount. It will be next week
    09-16-11 12:20 PM
    it will be $100
    09-16-11 12:25 PM
    Didn't happen to me but my dog did chew up my holster pretty good. Luckily the wife has a 9900 too and doesn't use the holster so I had a freebee there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-11 02:23 PM
    sad...i hope your dog liked your phone so much than you...
    09-16-11 02:26 PM
    Can you post a pic of the damage?

09-16-11 02:41 PM
    Yeah post a pic of the damage! I want to see that carnage too! MWHUAHAHAHAH!

lol, My dog used to chew the **** out of everything when she was a puppy, but now that shes 4 she doesnt chew anything other than her toys, or whatever we give her. She'll take things, as shes a big klepto, like shoes and socks but she just needs to always have something in her mouth. She doesnt wreck anything anymore.... UNLESS, like I said, it was given to her.... Then its as good as garbage. She'll shred those black KONG toys that are supposedly indestructible with any kind of dog and those things are expensive! However I found one toy that is made of a blue clear rubber and shes had it since she was a puppy and not a single tooth mark in it. I wish they made more toys like that one.

Anyway I'm going off topic, I hope you get your phone back to the condition it was before your pooch got at it! Just remember its not your doggys fault!
    09-16-11 02:53 PM
    You guys are definetly twisted if you want to see the pics, but ok. When I get a minute I will post some. I have the Crackberry Store hard case so that saved the back
    poloandpearls likes this.
    09-16-11 03:11 PM
    HAHAHAHA My dog used to do the same thing. she's a klepto too..we can never find socks because she hides them under our bed.

Yeah post a pic of the damage! I want to see that carnage too! MWHUAHAHAHAH!

lol, My dog used to chew the **** out of everything when she was a puppy, but now that shes 4 she doesnt chew anything other than her toys, or whatever we give her. She'll take things, as shes a big klepto, like shoes and socks but she just needs to always have something in her mouth. She doesnt wreck anything anymore.... UNLESS, like I said, it was given to her.... Then its as good as garbage. She'll shred those black KONG toys that are supposedly indestructible with any kind of dog and those things are expensive! However I found one toy that is made of a blue clear rubber and shes had it since she was a puppy and not a single tooth mark in it. I wish they made more toys like that one.

Anyway I'm going off topic, I hope you get your phone back to the condition it was before your pooch got at it! Just remember its not your doggys fault!
    DannyJK likes this.
    09-16-11 03:35 PM
    Oh man, I know exactly what you are talking about. Although my dogs have not gotten to my phone (yet) they have already gotten to my 9930 holster.

They are both puppies and both steal and chew anything they can get too...and they even know they are doing something bad! They will grab something off my coffee table and if I see them they immediately run under a bed or couch. Good thing they are cute....otherwise...
    09-16-11 07:49 PM
    Luckily, my little boy, Volpix, is an angel. Pics for warm fuzzy feelings?

Last edited by poloandpearls; 09-16-11 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Resized Pic
    09-16-11 07:57 PM
    My two little B@stards...

Attachment 93692
    09-16-11 08:08 PM
    This is me and mah doggy!

Her name is Lily! Shes my baby!

EDIT: Not sure why it doesnt show the pic.... Maybe the file size is too big or maybe its because its BMP? dunno! But thats the best I can do!
    Last edited by DannyJK; 09-16-11 at 10:08 PM.
    09-16-11 10:05 PM
    .. don't you just love 'em dogs?... lol...
    09-17-11 04:44 AM
    Haha yessss trendsetters right here!
    ..but we still haven't seen the cheeky chap who loves his owner's BB? Poor dbugem, must be a busy man!
    09-17-11 04:55 AM
    It was a giant beggin strip lol.

09-17-11 07:55 AM
    Here my little dog.
    09-17-11 08:02 AM
    You sure your dog wasn't just trying to make a call?

09-17-11 10:09 AM
    I'd post a pic of my dog but wouldn't want to put all these pics to shame lol. I have a dog in a wheelchair.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    09-21-11 12:36 AM
    WOW that sucks, and as yeah as CX said insurance will replace it for the cost of your deductible. Somehow you'd expect to read more stories like this but I'm pretty sure that's the first time I have read that one
    09-21-11 01:47 AM
    Man I never leave my 9900 lying around basically can't live without it, it is my life

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-21-11 02:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD