11-21-11 09:07 AM
    They are dumb.
    PB's are flying off of canadian Shelves.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-11 09:11 AM
    Also another factor is PB sales are stalling right now is because they are sold out everywhere so people cant buy em.
    11-21-11 09:23 AM
    Please remember that a Monkey with a dart board has exactly the same accuracy as any of these "Financial Gurus"
    Always remember that when you are parting with your hard earned money folks.
    11-21-11 09:26 AM
    They might not be flying off the shelves here in the states, but they're probably selling quite well in out countries.

11-21-11 10:58 AM
    Please remember that a Monkey with a dart board has exactly the same accuracy as any of these "Financial Gurus"
    Always remember that when you are parting with your hard earned money folks.
    Not sure if you have posted the Monkey and dartboard thread before, but I love it. So true!.
    11-21-11 11:23 AM
    They might not be flying off the shelves here in the states, but they're probably selling quite well in out countries.

Ah yes the States where we believe in follow the leader as much as we think that wearing pants half way down our arses is good because well you know prisoners wear them like that.
    11-21-11 11:24 AM
    Seem to be popular in the UK

Vodafone website always says there will be a delay in delivery due to demand !
    11-21-11 11:26 AM
    RIM shares are in the toilet for a reason. Giggle all you want about the limitations of analysts, where there's smoke there's fire.
    11-21-11 11:29 AM
    This isn't surprising
    11-21-11 11:45 AM
    I like my 9900 and Playbook and I am a real RIM fan despite all the issues so I am hoping they succeed, but it must be true that everything depends on BBX. They think they will leapfrog the competition and I hope they are right. They have bet the farm on this.
    11-21-11 12:01 PM
    Something like WebOS saved HP? I too want them to succeed but they first have have to right their 99xx boat.

11-22-11 12:14 AM
    Playbooks are flying off the shelves in markets that aren't as important as the US Market along with Europe is all I read from this article. Guess Canada isn't that important according to these guys.
    11-22-11 12:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD