hey guys although ive had all the iphones execept for the ip4s i really never got used to them as "phones". currently im using my coworkers 9700 since he got the ip4s. look plain and simple blackberry as "phone" works great!!. but im into games and apps etc. im waiting for the 9900 to hit att if it ever does. and plan on buying and ipad 3 for my other needs... does anyone here has that combo .. please feel free to add to this threat thanks.
    10-28-11 08:26 AM
    well, i dont think anyone has an ipad 3

once the hotspot feature is released on the 9930 then a BB + wifi ipad makes a lot of sense.. until then BB is behind the curve in support for anything wifi
    10-28-11 08:33 AM
    Yes i have a Blackberry 9930 and iPhone 4 and also a iPad. and a HTC inspire 4g

i use my blackberry just for emails, bbm, and calls.. my iPhone is for music and games apps, but i also text on it at times, my iPad is just for games also and other cool apps. its a nice combo really, you'll never get bored if your into that type of stuff and want to look cool. its a pain in the buttock carrying around all of these devices tho

same with my Android device.

i keep best of both worlds because its nice to experience everything, sometimes android does things that the iPhone can't do. and sometimes the iPhone does things that blackberry can't do.

im not loyal to none of these companies and isn't a fanboy so i give every company a chance
    10-28-11 09:35 AM
    I have a 9900 and an iPad2. Perfect combo. The Bold for business, the iPad essentially to play.
    10-28-11 09:54 AM
    Yes i have a Blackberry 9930 and iPhone 4 and also a iPad. and a HTC inspire 4g

i use my blackberry just for emails, bbm, and calls.. my iPhone is for music and games apps, but i also text on it at times, my iPad is just for games also and other cool apps. its a nice combo really, you'll never get bored if your into that type of stuff and want to look cool. its a pain in the buttock carrying around all of these devices tho

same with my Android device.

i keep best of both worlds because its nice to experience everything, sometimes android does things that the iPhone can't do. and sometimes the iPhone does things that blackberry can't do.

im not loyal to none of these companies and isn't a fanboy so i give every company a chance
    Same here. When it comes to phones, I like to manage just 1 at a time, although I will switch from time to time.

But I have a Galaxy Tab 8.9, iPad (first gen) and the PlayBook. Each servers their own purpose and each do certain things well. But not 1 of them does everything. I can probably force myself to make just one of them my primary, but each tablet fills a need and it's really seamless for me right now.

So I think until a phone or tablet comes out that does everything, a companion tablet is the way to go.
    10-28-11 09:58 AM
    Same here. When it comes to phones, I like to manage just 1 at a time, although I will switch from time to time.

But I have a Galaxy Tab 8.9, iPad (first gen) and the PlayBook. Each servers their own purpose and each do certain things well. But not 1 of them does everything. I can probably force myself to make just one of them my primary, but each tablet fills a need and it's really seamless for me right now.

So I think until a phone or tablet comes out that does everything, a companion tablet is the way to go.
    i agree with you, thats why i have so many devices because one does what the other one can't do.. until one phone or tablet can compromise both needs.. i will keep 2 or more devices
    shemaree09 likes this.
    10-28-11 10:05 AM
    I do! (Bold 9900 and ipad 2) I also have an iphone 4, but since I got the ipad it's sort of redundant imho. I think it's a great combo, by the way.
    10-28-11 02:49 PM
    I've got a 9900, a PlayBook and an iPad 2. Having both the iPad and PlayBook is nice as one tends to make up for the others shortcomings. As of now the PlayBook is my primary due to its portability and the Bridge. With the iPad being wifi only it sees mainly home use .
    Now when my 9900 finally has the hotspot feature I can see that changing. As I carry a backpack to work daily packing an extra tablet in it sure isn't going to be that big a deal. I actually look forward to being able to use each one 'in the field' so to speak.
    10-28-11 06:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD