Yesterday i bought blackberry 9900 Rogers. The merchant said it is brandnew phone, but no box. Because i love BB 9900 so much so that i bought it althought in my opinion, i think it not brandnew.

When 99 power on, i dont see logo Rogers like video unbox 99 Rogers on youtube. I asked merchant and they answered that this phone is no contract and it dont have logo Rogers when start. One more, they said only Rogers have H+ when enable 3G mode. I'm not sure about that.

So my questions are:
    1. Only Rogers have H+ when enable 3G mode?
    2. 99 Rogers no contract dont have logo Rogers when start?

My Eng is not good so something about grammar not sure, may be wrong. Please forgive it, thanks all!
    06-20-13 10:53 PM
    Hi alexsandro_134, welcome to the crackberyr forums!

H+ stands for HSPA+, which in laymens terms is better then 3G but not quite 4G, you could kinda call it 3.5G. Your Bold 9900 on rogers should display the H+ if supported in your area yes, but I'm not sure what you mean by only rogers.. other carriers in canada will have the same technology.

In regards to the Rogers logo when you first power up the phone, that is programed into phone and can't be removed. It has nothing to do with whether or not you have a contract, if you bought the phone from rogers it will always show that logo when you first start it up.
    alexsandro_134 likes this.
    06-21-13 12:10 PM
    Hi alexsandro_134, welcome to the crackberyr forums!

H+ stands for HSPA+, which in laymens terms is better then 3G but not quite 4G, you could kinda call it 3.5G. Your Bold 9900 on rogers should display the H+ if supported in your area yes, but I'm not sure what you mean by only rogers.. other carriers in canada will have the same technology.

In regards to the Rogers logo when you first power up the phone, that is programed into phone and can't be removed. It has nothing to do with whether or not you have a contract, if you bought the phone from rogers it will always show that logo when you first start it up.
    thnx u, just_luc

after read what you wrote, i think my phone has changed bottom cover
    so sad but true
    06-21-13 09:01 PM