i am thinking of getting a 9900, i want to check with you guys that does the screen gets smudged with oil and sweat after talking for 15-20 mins or so. i currently have a 9780 though i am pretty happy with it but after talking on it for 15-20 mins it is full of sweat and oil, and its really hard to clean it out coz it just doesn't clean up. would love your feedback on this issue.
    11-20-11 12:12 AM
    Hate to bust your bubble, but that happens to every phone screen. The only way to prevent it is to either put something between your cheek and the screen, or stop producing oil and sweat. Lol
    Last edited by SmakBerry; 11-20-11 at 12:24 AM.
    11-20-11 12:21 AM
    i am thinking of getting a 9900, i want to check with you guys that does the screen gets smudged with oil and sweat after talking for 15-20 mins or so. i currently have a 9780 though i am pretty happy with it but after talking on it for 15-20 mins it is full of sweat and oil, and its really hard to clean it out coz it just doesn't clean up. would love your feedback on this issue.

Try cleaning you face before you use the phone, That should at less minimize the Sweat & oil.

Sorry just couldn't help myself.
    11-20-11 12:44 AM
    Haha these thread topics just get better and better everyday.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-11 12:47 AM
    Don't let the screen touch your face when you talk on the phone.. problem solved (worked for me lol)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-11 12:54 AM
    A headset of any type would alleviate your problem.
    11-20-11 02:22 AM
    thanks for your ideas!!,
    first all i don't sweat that much , second i know this happens with almost all the phones but the thing is that they get cleaned up easily i have iPhone and a galaxy s2, they also get smudged but when i wipe them just with my fingers they get cleaned up, on the other hand my bb takes minutes to clean up that too with a microfiber cloth or with some solution and the cloth.
    anyone of you guys using screen protector on your screens?? can you tell me the difference screen protectors offer while cleaning the screen etc
    11-20-11 03:02 AM
    thanks for your ideas!!,
    first all i don't sweat that much , second i know this happens with almost all the phones but the thing is that they get cleaned up easily i have iPhone and a galaxy s2, they also get smudged but when i wipe them just with my fingers they get cleaned up, on the other hand my bb takes minutes to clean up that too with a microfiber cloth or with some solution and the cloth.
    anyone of you guys using screen protector on your screens?? can you tell me the difference screen protectors offer while cleaning the screen etc
    I don't use a screen protector; and to clean I just lock the screen, quick breath, two swipes across jeans. If you wear slacks, keep that microfiber handy or use a 100% cotton T-shirt.
    11-20-11 03:10 AM
    thanks for your ideas!!,
    you can try a matte anti-glare screen protector.. those usually do well against smudging, but you'll sacrifice some screen quality
    11-20-11 03:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD