Check this out: How to Unlock Telus BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 for only 20$CAD with IMEI Remote instruction BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 BlackBerry Unlock

LOL people pay that $20.00 for what??? The 9900 is not even out on Telus yet.
    05-25-11 08:06 PM
    Maybe they're just a little anxious for the release and wanna be prepared, you have to enter the cell phone info to get the code, if you don't have it you can't proceed.
    On the other hand, I wouldn't pay 20 bucks either.
    05-25-11 08:16 PM
    on eBay, pay $2 to unlock your phone. You most probably need your phone IMEI number

- Charles
    05-26-11 03:15 AM
    There's an old thread where you can win an unlock code. Seems to have died down but it could still be revived.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-11 03:26 AM
    There's an old thread where you can win an unlock code. Seems to have died down but it could still be revived.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yes I know about that... I won an unlock code for my Bold 9700 on crackberry.com
    05-26-11 07:49 AM
    They're just setting up for the unlock for the 9900 ... We will be supporting the new 9900 as well the up and coming Blackberry devices .. Our systems are setup for it but for a lower price.
    05-26-11 09:27 AM
    They're just setting up for the unlock for the 9900 ... We will be supporting the new 9900 as well the up and coming Blackberry devices .. Our systems are setup for it but for a lower price.
    I just eBay unlocked my Torch this afternoon. Wish I'd known about you earlier. Have to get in touch with you when I do upgrade.
    05-26-11 05:54 PM
    Take a peek on eBay - many sellers on that will unlock for under a buck. I can't see paying $20 bucks for the code - or even $5. Not sure how it works with other carriers, but if you pay full price for the device, AT&T will give you the code. I just feel it's easier (and quicker) to pay 99 cents and have the code in a matter of minutes.
    05-26-11 07:54 PM
    Take a peek on eBay - many sellers on that will unlock for under a buck. I can't see paying $20 bucks for the code - or even $5. Not sure how it works with other carriers, but if you pay full price for the device, AT&T will give you the code. I just feel it's easier (and quicker) to pay 99 cents and have the code in a matter of minutes.
    I think the unlockers we have on the site are great. When I needed a code to unlock my torch they didn't even charge me.
    Anyone I know that needs unlocking, I refer to the unlockers on this site.
    05-26-11 07:57 PM
    My coworker unlocks all my Blackberry phones for a can of Coke. Anyone from the Vancouver area need an unlock, PM me.
    05-26-11 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD