Yep naked, never had a screen protector or case on my phones!
    02-18-12 06:30 PM
    i just put protector on the batt cover coz it gets scratch easily, thats it. it's a sexy device don't want to cover it with casing
    02-18-12 06:35 PM
    I use the following case
    one come with the 9900 that has the clip and the other one i just got it today with out the clip

i love to use the one without the clip, maybe use the clip when i am wearing a suit or something

Attachment 103035
    Hey I like that case you have without the clip. I hate the holster.

Where did you get it and how much?
    02-18-12 06:41 PM
    i keep mine natural, thats how its supposed to be used. the cases are just a silly obstruction. love #bold
    02-18-12 06:47 PM
    Hey I like that case you have without the clip. I hate the holster.

Where did you get it and how much?
    hahhaha yesyes i love that case, its oem case, i got it in futureshop today for 29$ with tax
    it was 29.99$ list price but when i pay, there is a 5$ discount so it come to around $29 at the end

i got a $3 case in ebay but it look cheap and i think it will dmg my keys so i quickly go get a oem case instead
    ebay one is thin and doesnt feel it will protect anything
    oem one is more cushion inside the case and looks professional
    02-18-12 07:30 PM
    hahhaha yesyes i love that case, its oem case, i got it in futureshop today for 29$ with tax
    it was 29.99$ list price but when i pay, there is a 5$ discount so it come to around $29 at the end

i got a $3 case in ebay but it look cheap and i think it will dmg my keys so i quickly go get a oem case instead
    ebay one is thin and doesnt feel it will protect anything
    oem one is more cushion inside the case and looks professional
    Expensive I think. Damn.
    02-18-12 07:47 PM
    Naked, I don't like cases but I'd use the BlackBerry leather pouch.
    Yep I do the exact same thing.

Not a single scratch on either of mine. I've had the first since the released week of the 9900.

There are some nice cases out there but not as nice to look at as the Bold itself.
    02-18-12 07:56 PM
    I did buy a black silicon case from Hong Kong via Ebay. Only as I managed to get it for �0.06 delivered !

Tried it a few times, then reverted back to nakedness !
    02-18-12 08:01 PM
    Expensive I think. Damn.
    ah yesyes kind of expensive but i was in a hurry so didn't have time to look around

i think they have some OEM 9900 pouch in the other post saying its only $15, it looks like the same thing as mine
    02-18-12 09:06 PM
    ah yesyes kind of expensive but i was in a hurry so didn't have time to look around

i think they have some OEM 9900 pouch in the other post saying its only $15, it looks like the same thing as mine

heres one for 15

for BLACKBERRY Bold 9900 9930 FULL TOUCH LEATHER OEM CASE POCKET POUCH | eBay
    02-18-12 09:35 PM
    Have been using a case bought from Verizon when I bought the phone. It is relatively light, hard, clips on the back, has a folding easel stand and fits into a second component holster that I haven't used. But just received the faux leather replacement battery cover that is a really nice look, softens the back a bit, and may encourage me to try going naked. (The phone - won't discuss my preference.)
    I use the same thing as shrinkbbuser and it keeps the 9900 protected without adding bulk.
    02-18-12 10:37 PM
    otterbox defender for work, naked in the oem leather holster on days off, ishieldz screen protector...and i just got a 9000 leather holster so when the hello kitty cases i ordered get here i can dress up my baby in style!
    02-18-12 11:59 PM
    Expensive I think. Damn.
    Amazon has the OEM leather pouch/sleeve for $12.95; that's where I got it from and love it!
    02-19-12 12:48 AM
    I personally believe that scratches and dents give a BlackBerry character. I've had my 9900 since October and I've been fortunate to avoid major droppage. I look at my 9700, which i use as my second phone, and i can tell you what each scratch, nick, dent, etc. is from. It reminds of the best of times and the worst. I love it.
    02-19-12 01:38 AM
    Bought an OEM hard shell and screen protector off ebay for au$11.29 delivered. Have had a HK cheapie on it for a few days and it doesnt allow the micro usb to connect securely. Hope delivery is less than 2wks.
    02-19-12 04:15 AM
    I personally believe that scratches and dents give a BlackBerry character. I've had my 9900 since October and I've been fortunate to avoid major droppage. I look at my 9700, which i use as my second phone, and i can tell you what each scratch, nick, dent, etc. is from. It reminds of the best of times and the worst. I love it.

I completely agree! I try to use cases, but I never use them long. I just like the way a BB looks without case. My old 8900 has so many nicks and scratches, but still works perfectly, and I also can pretty much remember how it got each mark lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-19-12 08:21 AM
    Mine doesn't even have a case and I keep it in the holster when not in use, outside the holster when on the night stand, it lays on top of a leather wallet so it doesn't slide to the floor if knocked.
    02-19-12 08:24 AM
    Naked. No screen protector on.
    02-19-12 09:52 AM
    Right now mines naked. I never like leaving mine naked though because it makes me feel so paranoid. I gotta get a case though because my hands get all sweaty and stuff and the phone just feels better with a case on. I'm gonna go look for a blingbling case today and perhaps a normal one too.
    02-19-12 10:45 AM
    The only time mine was naked was when I was using it on the very first day right off the box, where which the next day I immediately headed down to a phone shop and got a China-made silicone case for 10 bucks just for the sake of temporary protection until I got better ones online.

But now my 9900's perfectly snuggled in this keypad-protected silicone case.
    02-19-12 11:11 AM
    The only time mine was naked was when I was using it on the very first day right off the box, where which the next day I immediately headed down to a phone shop and got a China-made silicone case for 10 bucks just for the sake of temporary protection until I got better ones online.

But now my 9900's perfectly snuggled in this keypad-protected silicone case.
    So where did you get this and can one be found online?
    02-19-12 11:51 AM
    I have it on OtterBox Defender and it adds a huge bulk to the device. But I intend to sell my phone in the middle of three year contact (often in two years) to cover for the upgrade fees. I will have to put a new front casing when I sell this because OtterBox Defender scratches the front plate of the phone.
    02-19-12 01:12 PM
    I have it on OtterBox Defender and it adds a huge bulk to the device. But I intend to sell my phone in the middle of three year contact (often in two years) to cover for the upgrade fees. I will have to put a new front casing when I sell this because OtterBox Defender scratches the front plate of the phone.
    Tried putting tissue between the plate and the case to avoid that from happening? Clear tape also? Let me guess, is the paint or glass on the screen area scratched from it?
    02-19-12 01:15 PM
    hahhahah um... is there any bing bing case for man?
    02-19-12 01:28 PM
    otterbox has addressed this issue and added thin strips of foam inside the case by the camera/flash and by the chinpiece..my phone gets abused in the defender case daily and it's in mint condition
    mssca likes this.
    02-19-12 01:50 PM
102 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD