Do u know if I can buy a 9900 from Rogers.com no contract and ship it to NYC?
    Has anyone done so?
    I'm just getting desperate to have this phone on ATT.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-11 07:15 PM
    get an unlocked one off of ebay, or just any one and unlock it yourself. Buying from rogers immediately will cost you a lot more.
    10-09-11 09:18 PM
    Do u know if I can buy a 9900 from Rogers.com no contract and ship it to NYC?
    Has anyone done so?
    I'm just getting desperate to have this phone on ATT.

500$. sealed box. unlock code included. PM me if you want one.

10-09-11 09:46 PM
    I don't know, and haven't checked, but (while of course Rogers would love to sell you one) I imagine there are customs/shipping issues.
    Could you drive up to Canada and just buy one at a Rogers store?

Sent from my OSBB 9650 using Tapatalk
    10-09-11 09:48 PM
    I would be wary of buying off of ebay or directly from Rogers just because if you have a problem with it and need to return it, this will be a pain. It would be so much better if someone up here could personally inspect it from a Roger's franchisee directly. Once they gave it the ok then they could buy it and ship it to you.

I've seen about 30-35 of these devices now and while they are all working properly there are cosmetic issues that you may not like e.g. call-end panel not flush with the screen, color temp not bright, mis-aligned trackpads etc. If you don't care about that type of thing then your risk is reduced.
    10-09-11 10:16 PM
    Rogers won't ship to a US address.
    10-10-11 07:49 AM
    I just bought mine from Rogers. $549. Some stores like Wireless Wave and Telephone Booth would NOT sell it out of contract as it's a new phone. Even Rogers had to ask the store manager to see if they could sell it to me.

Also some stores were sold out of the device as it's been selling quite well.
    10-10-11 07:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD