Anyway to not display any rows of icons? On my 9780 i would hide everything except for options and manage connections (cause they couldnt be hidden) and have 0 rows of icons. Is there a setting i am missing or is it gone? I prefer using universal search exclusively.

Thanks!
    08-17-11 04:11 AM
    Just drag the top of the icons thing down off the screen. Then to get it back click in the little ^ arrow and again to make it dissapear

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-11 04:21 AM
    Haha thanks! Didn't think of using the touch screen =D
    08-17-11 04:23 AM
    Haha thanks! Didn't think of using the touch screen =D
    I know!
    I went 3 days before finally figuring it out.
    08-17-11 05:58 AM
    Just drag the top of the icons thing down off the screen. Then to get it back click in the little ^ arrow and again to make it dissapear

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks. That just didn't occur to me. I'm still having trouble with the idea of touching the screen. It took me months to break the habit after I replaced my Treo 755 with a Tour. Now, it's back.
    08-26-11 01:31 AM
    I have spent 4 days trying to work how to do this. And I am another one who keeps forgetting about the touch screen! What a doh doh!!! So used to my Bold 9700. Many, many thanks for this
    08-26-11 07:36 AM
    Thank you for the tip!

I just upgraded from a 9500 (1st gen Storm, thinking of donating it to a museum :P) and am wondering if you (or anyone?) know of a way to change the size of the icons please? Or maybe it is more theme-specific? I am quite used to the big fat icons on my Storm...

Thanks
    08-26-11 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD