Does anyone know if there is a place online that you could buy different coloured replacement parts for the 9900 or anything? To "pimp" your BlackBerry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-11 04:06 PM
    Does anyone know if there is a place online that you could buy different coloured replacement parts for the 9900 or anything? To "pimp" your BlackBerry.

Probably not yet, sine it's so new. Eventually they may get something.
    08-24-11 04:35 PM
    Which sites would carry them, when they do come out? Are there any parts e-tailers that are in Canada? Or at least cheap shipping to Canada.

08-24-11 04:40 PM
    I would keep checking colorware's website if I were you:

Colorware - Smart Phones
    08-24-11 04:44 PM
    Awesome, thanks for the help guys.

08-24-11 05:05 PM
    Faceplate | Housing | Repair parts | Accessories | Mobile parts - Cellular Accessories | Mobile but I checked when the 9930 launched and they have a place holder but didn't have parts yet.

Now if you want to go the Colorware route I can say it will really make your phone stand out. I did it once on a 8820 and it was pretty slick. Not sure I would do it again given the expense and IF you need a warranty replacement well your warranty is likely not there anymore.
    08-24-11 09:22 PM
    I bought several colored parts for my 9630. Quality was ok, but buy at your own risk...

Results for 9900 :: Truesupplier - Blackberry Accessories,iPhone Accessories & HTC Accessories wholesale Co.
    08-24-11 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD