I went and got myself a new 9900 at ATT today and expected a holster as I watched a few unboxing videos and they had one. But mine came in a small box with only charger,clothe. Ect....no holster. The ATT rep said they don't come with them now....??
    03-16-12 07:47 PM
    The last one I received a holster with was the 9000, from At$t that is! Bummer. Maybe someone will part with theirs for you.
    03-16-12 07:51 PM
    I really need one lol, although I don't see this leaving my hands often! The store actually had none and can't order one after shelling out for the new phone. Hopefully can get one soon.
    03-16-12 07:57 PM
    Carriers will negotiate with RIM to provide the device with various accessories at $$$ per unit. ATT decided to forgo the Holster in their packaging.
    03-16-12 08:06 PM
    I purchased the hard shell case for my 9900; fits nicely in a 9000 holster (case included)!
    03-16-12 08:10 PM
    i got a holster with mine. Use it every day.
    03-16-12 08:12 PM
    Did you also tried to consider another cases than only the holster? I'm not sure what you want.
    My 9900 came with a leather pouch used it for a slight 1 a 2 month-ish and then i decided to get a OEM Black Softshell and a hardshell.
    I've been using it ever since and i love it.
    03-16-12 08:14 PM
    My vzw 9930 came with the holster. It's not real leather. I ordered the leather holster from Crackberry for I think $15. It's a nice holster.
    03-16-12 08:18 PM
    Did you also tried to consider another cases than only the holster? I'm not sure what you want.
    My 9900 came with a leather pouch used it for a slight 1 a 2 month-ish and then i decided to get a OEM Black Softshell and a hardshell.
    I've been using it ever since and i love it.
    They did have one case, an Otterbox, that was nice but couldn't bring myself to cover this beauty up! I wanted just the simple belt holster that I grew accustomed too with my 9810. Really thought it was coming with one so I was disappointed when the rep came out with this tiny box lol. I actually had a nice member contact me and offer theirs that isn't being used. How great is that?!?
    03-16-12 08:19 PM
    They did have one case, an Otterbox, that was nice but couldn't bring myself to cover this beauty up! I wanted just the simple belt holster that I grew accustomed too with my 9810. Really thought it was coming with one so I was disappointed when the rep came out with this tiny box lol. I actually had a nice member contact me and offer theirs that isn't being used. How great is that?!?
    So i guess it's all worked out now?! If so than it's great! Did you already have a screen protector installed on it?
    03-16-12 08:20 PM
    Got a holster with my 9930 also, don't use it. Just got an OEM hardshell case and that'll be it for me.
    03-16-12 08:21 PM
    No screen protector. I used to have one on my 9800 but when I got the 9810 i kept it bare. Found I love the phone better that way and hope for the best.
    03-16-12 08:24 PM
    I really need one lol, although I don't see this leaving my hands often! The store actually had none and can't order one after shelling out for the new phone. Hopefully can get one soon.
    PM me and you can have mine. Never been used.
    tumblingdice03 and Zach7 like this.
    03-16-12 08:25 PM
    Bare is the way to go for me too though but protection wise i'd just took the plunge and got myself some cases.
    I would ofcourse install a clean screen protector on it for sure, you should do that too OP.
    03-16-12 08:28 PM
    Bare is the way to go for me too though but protection wise i'd just took the plunge and got myself some cases.
    I would ofcourse install a clean screen protector on it for sure, you should do that too OP.
    Thank you for the tips. Although I prefered my Torch without a screen protector (had with and without) I probably really just got lucky with no scratches and a screen protector might be quite nice on this smaller screen.
    03-16-12 08:32 PM
    PM me and you can have mine. Never been used.
    You sir deserve the Crackberry Member of the Day award!
    03-16-12 08:33 PM
    Telus Bold 9900 came with the holster, but I don't use it because I use the defender case with the belt clip.
    OniBerry likes this.
    03-16-12 08:34 PM
    Yeah i know, but to be safe GET a screen protector the 99XX's screen is worth for it.
    I love the feel of a bare screen too but i wouldn't risk myself and the screen end up scratched.
    Try to get a thin screen protector if possible with good protection too if you wan't the minimum thickness..
    That's all i can tell you my friend.Your luck may run out a time and then you end up face palming.
    tumblingdice03 likes this.
    03-16-12 08:37 PM
    Same as mss-ca, never used my holster, Defender w/clip on day one...
    03-16-12 09:18 PM
    I have the stock holster, and a Puregear holster that came with the hard shell case I bought. The stock holster is pretty much collecting dust in my closet. I pull it out once in a while, but not that often.
    03-16-12 09:58 PM
    Yep same here with my 9900 through At&t I didn't get crap so I just used my old bold 9000 holster and its working out great.

I went and got myself a new 9900 at ATT today and expected a holster as I watched a few unboxing videos and they had one. But mine came in a small box with only charger,clothe. Ect....no holster. The ATT rep said they don't come with them now....??
    03-16-12 10:57 PM
    My BB9900 came with an OEM case.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-16-12 11:07 PM
    my T-Mo 9900 came with a holster. used it for a day before finally getting a Capdase Soft Jacket.
    03-17-12 01:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD