I cannot figure out why. I have searched and searched and cannot find any media apps running. All review of usage today does not indicate any media apps having run for significant periods. However, I appear to have stopped it by: resetting and turning off enable wireless headset on Pandora.

I used my wife's car this morning and was using her car's Bluetooth to play Pandora. It somehow went to my handset and I got it back on the Bluetooth by enabling the headset. Is that a setting that would cause 100% audio and video usage (whatever that is) under the battery analysis?

I am confused and it appears that I had unusually high battery drain today. We'll see what happens going forward.

Appreciate any thoughts...
    01-19-12 03:27 PM
    You may have given permission for certain apps such as Poynt and Facebook to check your location and give up personal information. Other apps will also track you using GPS and network. They may be doing more than you think. Check your permissions on your apps and see.
    01-19-12 04:08 PM
    Same here, I reseted all application permissions... Since then my audio-video usage dropped from 100% to 0.33%^^quite a difference!
    Is the mobile network usage at a normal rate?

Still have a battery drain rate of 8%. This phone has a mind of its own....

Just wondering in case I don�t give these permissions anymore, will these apps still work?
    Last edited by Smartie020; 01-20-12 at 05:08 AM.
    01-20-12 04:18 AM
    I wonder what is using the Audio and Video to make it 100%...as well as what exactly it means.
    01-20-12 07:10 AM
    Having the same problem. Any fix yet? I use BBM Music but I make sure that I close it out when I'm done. Wonder if that could be the problem. Any help appreciated.
    05-15-12 10:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD