Is it possible to manage contacts from my iMac for my BB Bold 9930?
    I mean literally plugging in my Bold, editing contacts from my keyboard on my desktop, and having the changes applied properly. I had a Curve not too long ago and sold it because it wasn't possible w/o 3rd party apps.

I hope it comes with the phone's desktop software but if there is a free/cheap 3rd party option that is successful that is fine as well.

Thanks for your input.

**Real reason I'm asking is I am most likely buying the phone today but wasn't sure if this was possible. If I already had it I'd figure it out!
    12-19-11 10:40 AM
    RIM does not have contact management. You need to use MS Outlook. Blackberry will susnc very well with Outlook via the Desktop Manager. Not sure about iOS Outlook. I use a MAC but it runs nothing but Windows 7 Pro!

I wish RIM would add a contact manager to their DM software but Outlook ruled in the corp sector!
    Last edited by greggebhardt; 12-19-11 at 11:32 AM.
    12-19-11 11:30 AM
    RIM does not have contact management. You need to use MS Outlook. Blackberry will susnc very well with Outlook via the Desktop Manager. Not sure about iOS Outlook. I use a MAC but it runs nothing but Windows 7 Pro!

I wish RIM would add a contact manager to their DM software but Outlook ruled in the corp sector!
    It does the same with Wndows 7 contacts too, don't need Outlook. I don't know about MAC though.
    12-19-11 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD