My Default calendar somehow got messed up and now contains duplicates of the events on my Google Calendar. I have reset Google Cal events using a google sync feature, but can I somehow delete all events from the default calendar? I'd really appreciate the help.

Thanks,
    Mikolina

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-15-11 12:13 AM
    Go into the calendar, set your view to be agenda, and then scroll up to the top of your calendar, highlight the first date listed and hit the menu key. Now choose "delete prior" and it will remove all of your calendar entries.
    Heavy Fluid and MADBRADNYC like this.
    09-15-11 12:33 AM
    ^Thank you! That did the trick

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-15-11 12:45 AM
    Go into the calendar, set your view to be agenda, and then scroll up to the top of your calendar, highlight the first date listed and hit the menu key. Now choose "delete prior" and it will remove all of your calendar entries.
    OMG. I think I love you for this.
    09-15-11 01:31 AM
    Thanks. I'm sure I'll be needing that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-11 05:01 AM
    I don't plan on doing this ATM, but it is good to know for the future. Thanks!

I have several calendars, and notice my events have grown to a substantial number. I especially notice the effects of this when restoring my calendars after a wipe & reload. The count is very high, and it slows to a crawl. This method would come in handy for me if it gets to be too much.

QQ: I am assuming that you are speaking of being within the specific calendar in which you would want to do this, correct? Now, if I would have my calendar default to the "Show All Calendars" setting, would this also delete all previous entries for all of my calendars? Also, I would gather since the purpose is to delete all past entries, this would have no effect on the same future recurring entries, right?

TIA
    Always nice to learn something new....
    09-16-11 05:26 AM
    I tried this but nothing happens. It also doesn't make sense because if I go to the first date listed and hit 'delete prior' there is nothing prior to the first date so nothing happens.....
    01-24-12 05:01 PM
    Try selecting the last date listed?
    01-24-12 05:04 PM
    I don't have a last date, I have some events which are repeating and with no end date and birthdays as well..
    01-24-12 05:05 PM
    yikes. sounds like a stickler. hm i haven't had to do that before..

try this? --> KB04950-How to resolve duplicate calendar entries on a BlackBerry smartphone
    01-24-12 05:12 PM
    dude. go to the mac DM. Click on Calendar. Then select Advanced Settings on the main pane. And under there, check the box which says "Replace all calendar events on blackberry device".

now re-sync with ur ical calendar. job done.
    01-24-12 05:14 PM
    Ok, I think I got most of it working now... But I still have 1 problem

When I create an event on my phone, it shows up on my google calendar. If I delete it on my phone it deletes it on google calendar. Works perfect...

But, if I create an event on my phone, it shows up on my google calendar, but if I delete it from my google calendar, it doesn't delete it from the phone. I know it use to work. any ideas?
    01-24-12 05:41 PM
    Another way to do it:

Go to calendar options and type "wipe".
    This will ask to wipe all calendars including the default one.

One more shortcut :

In calendar options, select an account different from the default and type "move". This will ask you to move all entries of the selected calendar to the default one.

Note that in both cases you don't need to hold the alt key.

Sent from my Playbook
    compen and Willard814 like this.
    01-24-12 06:06 PM
    Another way to do it:

Go to calendar options and type "wipe".
    This will ask to wipe all calendars including the default one.

Sent from my Playbook

This is exactly what I was looking for. This did the trick.

Thanks
    01-24-12 06:07 PM
    thanks, that did it
    02-08-12 12:42 PM
    Wipe did it. Thanks
    02-13-13 04:13 PM
    I spent 2 weeks trying to resolve that.... thanks cured
    10-25-13 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD