I bought a 32GB media card for my 9900 and put a load of music on that, so now I want to delete the music I had on my built in media storage but cannot figure out how to do this. Please help!
    11-08-11 03:59 PM
    I bought a 32GB media card for my 9900 and put a load of music on that, so now I want to delete the music I had on my built in media storage but cannot figure out how to do this. Please help!
    I think there are several ways of doing this. Hopefully one of these methods works for you. I think it is easiest to do without the memory card in first so you don't accidentally delete anything on there.

1. On your 9900, navigate to the music section and highlight the albums/songs you would like to remove. I believe you can just press the BB key and hit delete from here. I've seen a glitch where the music doesn't APPEAR to delete right away but later I will go back and it will be gone.

2. Plug the 9900 into your computer through USB. Assuming you have the correct drivers installed for your computer to detect it, the 9900 screen will ask what you would like to do. Select sync data (Some people forget this). Now you should be able to navigate through your 9900 as if it were a thumb/hard drive on your computer. Find the music in here and delete it.

3. Use the lackBerry Desktop Manager software to edit the media and delete it. I'm not as familiar with this way but I believe it's possible.

After, just insert the media card with all your new content.

Good luck!
    Pilchard likes this.
    11-08-11 04:56 PM
    Files>File Folders>Device and then navigate to your folder and then delete the contents.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Pilchard likes this.
    11-08-11 04:59 PM
    Files>File Folders>Device and then navigate to your folder and then delete the contents.

Thanks to you both

11-09-11 03:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD