Hi guys,

I'm searching around and don't really found answers and some are dated back to 2009, that's why I post this.

Okay so I'm using BIS and have sync my gmail and yahoo mail on my phone.

However, when I delete the email via browser or computer, it doesn't get deleted on the phone. Do you guys know how to fix this? What's wrong?

Because for my yahoo mail, whenever I delete emails via browsers it get deleted on the phone as well. So yeah, thanks.
    07-31-12 10:11 AM
    07-31-12 11:40 AM
    Yes the above state Yes for Gmail isn't it? How does that help me?

I said, when I delete from gmail via browser, my emails on the blackberry doesn't get deleted.
    07-31-12 11:48 AM
    I was thinking the same thing, it should have sync on phone too but that's how its made

Plus it still blinks the LED when i have had read the mail on browser if I'm on PC that it shouldn't
    07-31-12 02:07 PM
    Hi guys,

I'm searching around and don't really found answers and some are dated back to 2009, that's why I post this.

Okay so I'm using BIS and have sync my gmail and yahoo mail on my phone.

However, when I delete the email via browser or computer, it doesn't get deleted on the phone. Do you guys know how to fix this? What's wrong?

Because for my yahoo mail, whenever I delete emails via browsers it get deleted on the phone as well. So yeah, thanks.
    For some reason RIM has chosen not to sync gmail both ways. So if you check your gmail on your BB your OK. But checking gmail on your computer does not effect the email on your BB.

Let's hope RIM fixes this in BB10 since they don't appear to be in a hurry to fix this in BB7.x.
    07-31-12 02:15 PM
    Okay so I tested something. What happened is that, you can delete via browser but it takes quite a long time for it to be deleted on the blackberry phone. It might a few hours or lesser.

I'm not too sure but it definitely get deleted. Not sure why it took so long though.
    08-01-12 07:37 AM
    Same thing happens if u delete ur email from ur blackberry it won't be deleted on ur browser. U can delete the messages on ur bb and ur going to see new emails on ur browser. And u can delete ur email on ur browser and u going to see the email icon in ur bb. That happen to gmail. How to fix it? Idk
    08-01-12 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD