I want to delete all calender events from my phone and I was able to do this using DM and going to Delete Data and selecting calender.

But now, the Calender is in gray and in DM state, Calender events are read only memory and cannot be delete. I can delete and modify calender event on my phone, but there is no option to completely delete ALL items in the phone.

I am running OS 7.1. Is there any way to go around this bug? Why am I not allow to delete all calender events using DM like I used to do with my 9700?
    12-01-11 04:49 PM
    Is wireless synchroniztion enabled on that calendar (thinking Google)? Maybe turning that off will allow you to modify the database in DM.
    12-01-11 05:11 PM
    My BB Protect was enable... is that the case?
    12-01-11 06:10 PM
    Is wireless synchroniztion enabled on that calendar (thinking Google)? Maybe turning that off will allow you to modify the database in DM.
    I tested this as well, and no luck. It will still be grayed out.
    12-01-11 06:26 PM
    So, this is an error in the OS or DM? What you do think? Did you ever ran in to this problem in OS versions other than 7.1 leaked one?

Thank you.
    12-01-11 07:24 PM
    That fixed it for someone else in another thread.
    12-01-11 07:27 PM
    That fixed it for someone else in another thread.
    Odd.

Tried it and didn't work. Used to have to change the settings before.
    12-01-11 07:34 PM
    I want to delete all calender events from my phone and I was able to do this using DM and going to Delete Data and selecting calender.

But now, the Calender is in gray and in DM state, Calender events are read only memory and cannot be delete. I can delete and modify calender event on my phone, but there is no option to completely delete ALL items in the phone.

I am running OS 7.1. Is there any way to go around this bug? Why am I not allow to delete all calender events using DM like I used to do with my 9700?
    On your BB, open calendar, click options, then type "rset". This will delete all calendar entries.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-11 08:18 PM
    On your BB, open calendar, click options, then type "rset". This will delete all calendar entries.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I get this error "There is no OTA enable calender rest." When I follow your instructions.
    12-01-11 09:15 PM
    Just to clarify what's going on. The Facebook app created birthday of the exact same person on the exact same day 20-30 different times on top of each other as reminder notes. Yes, I can delete them one at a time, but count 20 something entities per person with 35 or so friends and family on my phone?

Also, my email with sanuja.net is hosted by Google so I get free Google sync. After I saw what FB app did, I try to use Google Sync to pull original data from sanuja.net calender which I backed up looong time ago. Guess what Google Sync did, it deleted all my calender entries from the sanuja.net system and replaced it with Facebook crap. Good thing I made a back up of the back up on my harddrive.

All my school calls times, my assignment due date, exam time, etc are all gone from the phone now. It is there on sanuja.net thanks to my back up. This did happen before with Facebook on my OS 6 running Bold 9700 and I wipe the calender using DM and reloaded using Google Sync attached to sanuja.net mail and calender, then it was good to go. Now I can't do it because there is no way to wipe it.

I don't think Google Sync is the problem, I think it is the Facebook App. But now the DM and RIM software is another issue for me. I am so sad so close to final exams now.
    12-01-11 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD