Just be patient and wait. It will come out very soon.
    I don't have patient because I need to add another line to my family plan. We need a new BB as soon as possible and if not, one person has to live without a mobile phone during this period.
    05-09-11 08:20 AM
    I don't have patient because I need to add another line to my family plan. We need a new BB as soon as possible and if not, one person has to live without a mobile phone during this period.
    You need to get some patience... because one person in your household is going to be phoneless until Q4
    05-09-11 08:29 AM
    You need to get some patience... because one person in your household is going to be phoneless until Q4
    I hope that won't be because we thought we are going buy the BB 9900 on Mother's day for my mom. BB 9900 is no where near ready for consumer I guess. She used a LG phone, but now at her new job she is the CFO so she needs a Blackberry. Well, unless the company provide her with a BB, we will hold off. Yep... she has to wait for the new BB to come out.
    05-09-11 09:01 AM

Nobody knows when the 9900 will be out. My suggestion is if the second line is needed badly, why not buy a used Blackberry for now and then do the HUP when the 9900 comes out. You can add the second line on a month to month basis until the 9900 comes out. There are a lot of people selling 9700's are at cheap price ever since the Torch and the 9780 came out. Prices are dropping even more now that the 9900 was announced.
    mssca likes this.
    05-09-11 02:17 PM
    Nobody knows when the 9900 will be out. My suggestion is if the second line is needed badly, why not buy a used Blackberry for now and then do the HUP when the 9900 comes out. You can add the second line on a month to month basis until the 9900 comes out. There are a lot of people selling 9700's are at cheap price ever since the Torch and the 9780 came out. Prices are dropping even more now that the 9900 was announced.
    Thank you... this sounds like a good idea. If my mom doesn't get a phone from her new job, we will look into your suggestion. I think we can even go with an extremely old BB as long as it takes emails. May I ask what is HUP stand for?

Thanks.
    05-09-11 02:34 PM
    05-09-11 02:36 PM
    Thank you... this sounds like a good idea. If my mom doesn't get a phone from her new job, we will look into your suggestion. I think we can even go with an extremely old BB as long as it takes emails. May I ask what is HUP stand for?

Thanks.

You're welcome. Yes, you can get something like a Curve 8310 really cheap these days. If all she is using it for is emails, that will do just fine. HUP stands for Hardware Upgrade Program.
    05-09-11 11:23 PM
    Back in 2008 when the Bold 9000 was supposed to be released in the "summer" I was in high anticipation too.

It came out in November.....

Just sayin.. to predict the future you gotta look at history.
    Are you talking about the 9000 being released in the UK in 2008? In the US it was announced May 12th and released August 22nd in 2008. This is the only device I know of the RIM announcement/release date was over 30 days between them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-11 04:48 PM
133 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD